Heya, I finally get to write this book. So my other fic was finished and again thank yall so much for the support 😚😚 this fic was supposed to be like a whole ass 1 chapter (one shot) but i got excited to post so i decided to just make it chapter by chapter so— yall have to wait new chapters 🤣🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣😂😂😂 i wont post daily cause im trying to be a better writer and i want this thing to be detailed 🙄🤞🤞💅💅💅

-

It was another warm and breezy morning in the castle, the young prince would often go to the balcony to drink warm tea. Moreover, it has a great view of the palace' garden. The gardeners would wave their hands whenever they'd see him by the balcony.

"Alatus? Aren't you supposed to be practicing your swordsmanship?"

"I just wanted to admire the scenery, is there anything wrong?"

"You know you shouldn't be admiring, right? Our great King can die anytime now and you shouldn't be acting recklessly. Instead, you should be fixating on being the next King."

"I'm just relishing my life. Plus, I know that I can be a great king without anyone's guide."

"You do not even know any of the regulations, nor policy of this kingdom. How can you assume you'd be a great king?"

"I- I'm gonna be a great king!" He stood up expeditiously and growled like the frighteningly eerie wolves in the woods.

"Then get ready and confront me outside." She walked outside of the room politely.

"Ugh, unbelievable. Why did they even give her permission to come inside my room like that?"

After complaining, he transmuted his attire from silk pajamas into greyish breeches, a frock coat, sturdy boots, and a navy blue cape. He also grabbed his sharp sword from its box and ran outside.

"You're finally here Alatus. Let's start by doing our warm-up"

"I don't need to warm up, Princess Beidou."

"Haha, just call me sister, it is not a component of the rules to be formal always. Okay, now get ready for warm up-"

"Your highness." A high-ranked sentinel walked towards them and bowed. "A peasant tried stealing wine from the castle. The worse part is, she attempted to get the most infrequent."

"Hmm... Our rarest dandelion wine? It is a terrible decision to even try stealing here. Alatus, this is our first trial. Give penalty to the thief."

-

"Purloiners like you should be thrown in the dungeon, come back here!"

"But it's just wine! Hehe~ Catch me if you can" She ran faster while holding the wine, her hair bouncing up in the air. Giggling and teasing were auricularly discerned by the sentinels while they chase over the goofy person.

She was running extremely fast until she bumped into someone. "AH!"

"Her! She's the one who stole the dandelion wine"

"ah, so this is the said girl who tried to steal our most infrequent wine huh? Off to dungeon you go-" Alatus hesitated to continue once the girl visually examines him in the eyes. She had a rosy lip that looked authentically soft, two shiny teal braids, and graceful green eyes.

"Damnit! I just wanted wine and now I have to spend a week in a miserable place-"

"I want her to be my queen."

"But Prince Xiao, she tried stealing-"

"Bring her to a room" He turned around and started walking. "Hey! I'm a boy-" She, oh actually, he felt someone hit him abaft his neck. Causing him to lose consciousness.