24

A God who once shed tears of blood has written in a stone that two new living beings would be born and would be betrothed to love one another as she pledged to never feel sadness again. But once a frown shaped her face, the lives of them was cursed. By a broken heart, one shall perish.

-

theses idiots have finally made up. Meaning their cringe lovely dovely moments will resume—and it will get worse knowing the fact that it's not one-sided anymore, the feelings were reciprocated, and the cringe level of them both will get higher.

"My darling, shouldn't we make a baby right now?" His arms met a hard slap, making him groan in pain. "Xiao!" He giggled, teasing the smaller boy was so funny for him, and now that they can sleep in one bed again, he's happy. God, he can even kiss him anytime he wants. He remembers those times where he would kiss his mirror and imagine it was Venti, it cringed him so fucking hard and he wishes he could just delete that memory.

He misses their talk every night before they sleep. Those random topics that come out of nowhere, Xiao remembers that conversation about the stars, but now... He thinks he finally earned the love he needed. This is all he ever wanted, he was not alone anymore.

Even when the darkness comes, he knows that Venti would be here with him until the light of the tunnel, right?

There's no need to overthink. This is already their happy ending, enjoying each other's warm embrace, looking up the ceiling, and imagining shining stars.

"Hey, Venti... Do you think.. This is our happy ending already?" He asks, breathing in the scent of Venti's fluffy hair, "as long as we're in each other's arms... We are in our happy moment." Xiao was satisfied with the answer because Venti was right. A place with him was a place of happiness.

"But even I don't know if we're forever gonna be in each other's arms. Shall we even get our happy ending?"

"We deserve it... As long as possible, I will give you my warmest presence." They were both happy and that's what matters. No matter how dark the tunnel is, there's always an end of it—and that is the light that would make everything okay. "Xiao, do you want to go stargazing with me?" It's been a while since they've done stargazing, and Xiao would feel awful to refuse to this precious offer. "Why of course, darling."

"You have to stop calling me that! I will faint." He only giggles as he wore his warm and fluffy slippers to go outside with Venti. A prince should be in proper attire when going outside of his room, but who is he to mind?

They lay beside each other on the grass, hands held together as they look up at the sky. "Why does everybody calls you Alatus instead of Xiao?" Venti couldn't stop himself from questioning, it has been lingering in his mind for quite some time—and he wishes to find out why.

"That's the name my mother once called me, although many say that I was named Xiao, I was still fond with the name Alatus because it's really special for me—very confusing If you say so, but you are the only one I allow to call me Xiao."

O' kay sarap sa ilalim ng kalawakan

"Can I call you Alatus then?"

"No, I like it when you call me Xiao—and it'll only feel special if it's you, so don't ever change it."

Kapag kapiling kang, tumitig sa kawalan.

"Mm. I also feel very special knowing that I'm the only one who you let you call that... Makes me feel really loved."

"I love you."

Saksi ang buwan at bituin sa pag-mamahalan nating dalawa, nating dalawa.

Venti tried his best to process what the other had just said, it was too sudden—and god knows how flustered Venti is right now when he looked at Xiao and found out he was already staring at him. With a smile on his face, his eyes melt at the sight of Venti's features. "S-stop that!"

"You're so beautiful." Xiao tucked away a stray of hair behind Venti's ears, admiring his beauty that goes along with the moons' shine. Venti smiled, also admiring the others natural beauty that was never complimented by him yet, "and you're so handsome, Alatus Nemeseos." Xiao got shocked by the sudden name, blush creeping his whole face, the love visible in his widened eyes. Venti knew this was home, this is his home—those eyes—a place where he's safe. A place where he didn't have to be afraid.

"Stars really reminds me of you... You really do bright so shine in the dark, it's blinding me... Yet the greater pain my eyes get from the shine, the more I get pleasured with the sight of your beautiful face." If Xiao were his stars, then he would be Xiao's sunlight. A light that would make the darkness disappear and will accompany him for the rest of the days, as Xiao gives him a bright light every dusk.

As long as they're in each other's arms they would forever be happy. Like a friendship bracelet, as long as the other bearer's there, the bracelet can be completed anytime.

"Can you promise me something?"

"Sure, what is it?"

"Can you forever stay with me?" Venti chuckled at the request. To be honest, he didn't even need to request it—Venti would stay by his side as long as he can. Forever and ever.

"Can you promise me something, Aether?"

"Sure, what is it?"

"Can you forever stay with me?"

"Of course Albedo. I will never leave your side, forever."

Venti sticks out his pinky finger, while his chin was placed on another one of his hands—Xiao followed this gesture, as their fingers intertwined together—a new promise was sealed. It felt like their souls connected as if there were red rope tying them together, it all felt nostalgic, they were ready to take responsibility for this promise. Or were they?

-

"My queen, is there anything bothering you?" One of her loyal servants said, her head below the ground. "Thank you for your concern, Kojou Sara, I just had a dream... Of a girl... I can't bring myself to talk about this. I will soon leave this place to go back to the castle, and so I'll order you to go back tomorrow."

"But- my queen, are you alright being alone here?"

"I will be okay. What I need you to do is to tell me every suspicious event happening in the palace. I am afraid that... Beidou's situation might be occurring again..."

"But my queen, we cannot change the prophecy-"

"We will." The girl can only bow without even saying her thoughts about this opinion. She knew all of this we're wrong and unfair—pure selfishness, but she knew that she would pick loyalty for her 'god' than to think about anybody else. Would you really let yourself be her puppet until the end? All I say is that, even loyalty can vanish once you meet someone who would make you realize that everything about this organization is wrong. Zhongli, the castle's butler, once told her before.

She was like a dog, following her master's order to get a bite on a bone. Can she keep ignoring the guilt she once felt before? Can she escape the non-sense wickedness she did to Beidou before because of Ei's orders?

-

A black-haired woman, with a hint of glowing teal on her hair, was sitting on top of a high rock—playing a beautiful tune using her perfectly shaped flute. The way her feet sways in the nothingness below her, no fear of falling. The sound was familiar. This was the one she heard at Yae's last moments. Who was this woman?.. And why does Ei feels her heart ache whenever she sees the image of this woman inside her mind?

-

Can I know y'all theories abt this au cuz this shit abouta get real confusing soon 😍😍