21

Venti heard a knock as he daydreams of having some sweets to eat right now, it has just been in his mind. As if he was a girl, pregnant, and is craving for food — maybe even a girl with period cramps cause he'd do anything for a cake right now.

He groans in annoyance before throwing the pillow away from his face and opening the door. It's probably just another emergency meeting.

Oh? He grabbed the box from the floor and saw a note with a... Suspiciously ugly writing. From... Xiao?! Wow, who would've thought he writes like this, imagine signing papers as a king... How disappointing. Venti couldn't care less anymore, it's right in front of his eyes. He doesn't care if they're not on good terms — he hasn't eaten this since his seventh birthday!

He covered his mouth with a pillow and let out a scream, jumping around in excitement, the warm and fuzzy feeling inside him cannot be denied. Xiao just gave him a cake, and he made it himself? Who wouldn't be happy? When he opened the box, he noticed the nonexistence of a fork or even a spoon.

How annoying. "Why would you give a cake without a spoon!" He threw the pillow at the wall and crossed his arm. Just having eye to eye contact with the cake and thinking whether he should just go get his own downstairs or keep throwing tantrums. The earlier's failed plan still makes his blood boil so much and he does not think he wants to be seen by anyone right now.

He's having mood swings. How annoying. How can anybody even deal with that? Better off to just putting them in an asylum until it's over... He started screaming at the cake — scolding it as if it's at fault that there wasn't any spoon. "You! You should have a spoon! Now, where is it?! WHERE IS THE SPOON?" He screamed, loud enough for the whole castle to hear, probably.

It did not help Xiao ease his nervousness when he heard the scream from Venti's room. Fuck, did he think it's bad? Ah... I worked so hard for it...

WHERE IS THE SPOON? Where is your spoon?! Go get a spoon!

He hears once again. He grits his teeth as he realized why Venti is mad. "Wow, what a fucking idiot. Ordering a cake to bring him a spoon?" Xiao groaned to himself before walking towards Venti's room again. Slamming the door open just to see Venti ranting and arguing with a cake. "Just go get a spoon and it's over"

"Venti, the cake can't move. It's a cake. Go get yourself your own spoon" when Venti glared at him, oh he got chills. I think Venti does have a period... He's so terrifying. "You... This is your fault!" Venti walked towards Xiao only to grab his collar and bark at him right in his face "What's a cake without a spoon!"

"Venti it's in a box! You're supposed to cut it and get your own plate and spoon for it!"

"How am I supposed to know? I haven't eaten this thing for ten years! Ten years, Alatus" Alatus huh? He must be really angry. "Well damn, what are you so pissed about?! I'm literally right here trying to be kind and give you something to eat yet you're still complaining, Barbatos" Here they are... I have my anger meter for both of them, and it seems like it both went up.

"Just shut up!-" Because of anger, Venti pushed Xiao — unaware of the weight he has used to do so. As Xiao falls on the ground, Venti also did. Surprised when they both felt a soft specimen on both of their lips.

Just as they were about to open their eyes, they realized it. Two pairs of widened eyes staring at each other, inches apart, nose bumping at the other, and the worst of all, lips onto another.

They both pulled their heads away before their face completely turned red, "hey! What is that for?!"

"Me?! It was you who pushed me!"