26

"Dating another woman? Hm. Didn't know you'd go against the rule, Beidou."

"I- mother! Please... I-I can explain- it's not like I want to go against it I just-"

"Enough Beidou. What you have done is sickening, and it is not suitable for a princess like you. If it's from another Kingdom you would've already been exiled, but change me from them. I would give you a chance."

"C-chance..?"

Your beloved woman, or the throne?

"But why must you do this to me..?"

"You have brought this to yourself. You know the rules, princess Beidou."

"I scorn you!! For this time, I would pick Ningguang. But once the time comes, you will see. I will never, ever acknowledge this absurd rule of you!" She ran away, tears flowing in her eyes. She couldn't believe it all. Her dreams to be a good queen, all crushed. She has come so far... So why must it all go down..?

With her tears, the future was told. A journey that awaits her... Little brother?

-

"Princess Venti, here wear this, and this, and this one too so you can look even more better!"

"Princess Venti please stop moving while I fix your hair!"

"Princess Venti are you comfortable with this corset?" The sounds coming from the three maids and the confusion overwhelming him. "Wait!" Everybody from the room stopped in their tracks. "All of this... What is this for? This preparation... What's going on?"

"We were ordered by princess Beidou to make you look feminine and elegant as much as possible due to the almighty shogun's arrival" Venti almost spits the saliva he's been holding, because what the fucking hell. "The almighty shogun?! The queen?! Xiao's mother?!"

"Mm!"

He's trying so hard to process what's going on. Wasn't she with the king? Hmm... Well, it is Beidou and Ningguang's wedding anniversary tomorrow... So there's no other reason why she might have come back right? As much as he was nervous, he was still happy that he would finally meet Xiao's mother. Would she be okay if she finds out that Venti is a boy?

Probably yes.

"W-wait. Isn't it a little too early to get ready? I haven't even eaten breakfast yet."

"The queen arrived early, and she wishes to have breakfast with everyone, and also, to meet the prince's soon-to-be wife." They made him wear some... It was kind of close to the clothes he wears usual. The one with cloak and green shorts... And ribbon... And blouse? Yeah. But the sleeves were more fancy and feminine, while the shorts become a grand skirt that reaches his knee. The cloak was now white and glamorous. And not to mention, the none stop adding of some types of products on his face. His hair wasn't braided like usual, but oh fuck once he looked at himself in the mirror he was such a sexy babe...

"Fuck I'm so hot..." He touches his face. "If I weren't me... I'd marry me."

"We did a great job!" The maids from behind cheer as they satisfy Venti's expectations. "Uh well, can I eat breakfast now-"

"Of course princess Venti! I think they would be glad to see you now." Ah. Finally. His stomach has been grumbling for hours now since he woke up. At least he will go out of his room beautiful, now... Xiao's reaction curious him. Would he think he's beautiful? I mean we all know that man is down bad for Venti but... Will he find Venti beautiful for the second time, and for this time, he's aware of Venti's true identity?