31

"You are so stupid to believe we will ever find this person of yours by keeping everything a secret. First, you don't know what they look like, and now, you won't even tell me their name?"

"Because I know that you wouldn't agree to go with me if I told you who he was!" Xiao couldn't tell what kind of face the woman was making, having her in front of him to lead the way. This whole thing is just absurd. Xiao was starting to question why he even agreed to this. "There's one more reason why you wanted to do this, does it?" The princess has gone silent after that, looking down on her feet as she walks. Xiao grabbed her by her shoulder and made her look at him, glancing hard at her, "Tell me."

"I wanted to... Escape the castle. And escape the responsibilities I'm supposed to do there, I'm just Hu tao, I don't know anything about the castles, I can't be the queen - and I do not want to get married to you, and I know you also don't want to. Meeting this person would be the only way to escape, so we can both be happy."

"I do not disagree with your idea, but do you really think we could escape? Wherever we go we will be found. Wherever we hide they will come to us. Because that's our fate. We will get married to each other... And have children... And-" the prince almost threw up by saying these words. Disgusting.

"No! I will never let that happen, Alatus. We will escape, together. And of course, we will get through this alive, both of us will be happy by the end of this."

Xiao almost slapped himself when he noticed that the corner of his lips was going upwards and started to form a smile, which the princess noticed. "Okay, don't smile now, you might fall in love with me." She winks, making the prince frown in disgust. "Let's go look for this person!" The worse thing is that this woman does not even know where that person is! What is this, some sort of guessing game? She said to travel the whole Teyvat, but what's the point of traveling it when you don't even know the appearance of the boy you're looking for? Such stupid lady. And she keeps insisting that fate will guide them towards this person.

But sadly, it did not. They've been traveling the whole Liyue, and Hu tao still shows no sign of giving up on finding this person. A whole week of eating Sunsettias and Apples that they can find in the streets, sometimes by the hilichurl and treasure hoarder's camp. Food and shelter weren't a problem for them. The problem is that the castle has grown suspicious of it. Cause man, it really has been a week of exploring every part and inch of Liyue. They've climbed every mountain, swam a big ass sea. And still nothing.

There's no doubt that in only a few more days, the castles will start to release some guards to go and look for them. "Let's not give up, okay? We promised each other."

"This is just ridiculous! We're not getting anywhere at all, tomorrow, or maybe in another day guards will be everywhere to come looking for us! If you're not going to tell me his name then I might as well just ditch!"

"Why do you care so much about guards?! You have your sword with you, fight them! And if you don't trust me with this, then go! Leave. This is all for your sake anyway-" the world did not even let the woman finish her rant when she slipped on the ground, making her fall, but suddenly - "You have the guts to tell me to leave when you can't even get a hold of your own feet. What would happen when I'm not with you?"

He had a grip on her waist, a very tight one, which stopped her from falling. She couldn't explain the sudden heat up she felt. It's like flowers were blooming inside of her, flowers, but moving... It's quite odd and weird, but it felt good. "Huh?" She says with a confused smile.

"You would be in great danger, idiot." Ah... So that's what it is. "What are you planning now?" Xiao asked, his grip on her waist loosening, and after that - he placed his arm on his hips. "Let's go to Inazuma!" What.