9

As they finished with the books, they just walked around the palace together, not knowing what to do or what to say. Until, "Aether, where are you from? I have never seen you in the castle"

"I'm not from the castle. I chose to live far away with my sister... Mainly hiding from something, someone. I'm only here to do my mission" he is full of mystery...

"Wait so if you can go outside the castle... Will you help me get out of here!?" He asked, thrilled. Though there's part of him that regrets saying that. "Hm, ask yourself first. Do you really want to leave?" Woah... Does he really want to leave?

"I... Well, Uhm, well... Uh" he struggled to answer, "Make sure you are capable first. Make sure that you won't long for someone in here once you leave," he said as he walks away, admiring the sky. It feels like he's somewhat a broken heart who still wished for healing. "Think about it first, Venti" he smiled before completely walking away.

It feels as if he was experienced, but it's not Venti's place to ask him about it. So instead, he just admired the sky, too. And wonders, am I capable of leaving? His answer is obviously yes, yet his heart is saying no.

There's no way he can get attached to the people here that fast. Just no no, he feels like he shouldn't leave since he is a part of fate that will happen in this castle. If he leaves, he would for sure come back – that's fate. It's already written in their palms.

He doesn't want to leave because he knows he still has to fulfill something.

And it came to his mind once again, Xiao. What's so important about him? He's just a grumpy prince who's very good-looking but very tough.

Venti clicked his tongue in annoyance as if he lost in someone, before walking again and starts searching for Xiao.

"Xiao!" He shouted as he saw a hint of the prince's hair, the prince looked at him, confused. "What?"

"Forgive me already!" He wants to know... He's ready to know what's really written in their palms so just forgive him already, will ya?

"No" he started walking away as one thunderstorm shoots from above the sky, they did not flinch. But Xiao stopped walking. It was as if time freezes. The rain started falling. Wetting their hair and clothing, not like they care anyway. What they care right is – each other's presence.

"Are you really okay being like this? I lied, but I wanted to see my family. I'm sorry if I lied, but what you're doing right now is really greedy. You don't understand me – you don't understand having a family because all you do is avoid yours,"

"But I already forgot about that. Now, my prince, will you take my hand right now and give me a chance to be forgiven too?" Venti smiled as the water from the sky shows no sign of stopping. Xiao stands there, slowly looking over his shoulder – gasped as he saw Venti smiling while sticking his hands out.

"What are you doing..." He asked, "Honestly, I don't know. Hehe," Venti responded in a calm tone. Xiao slowly takes a step back before completely looking at Venti. Looking at his hand...

He raises his own hand and grabbed Venti's, Venti giggled in response. Xiao suddenly got pulled, in the middle of the big garden. He didn't know what Venti was planning to do but he just went along with it.

Venti placed his one hand on Xiao's shoulder, as the other hand of his is still holding Xiao's hand. Xiao quickly understood what he was doing and placed his other hand on Venti's waist.

As their position is finally done, Venti smiled – started to move freely like the wind, though water is still falling. Xiao followed his movements and closed his eyes. Finally letting his self free from the anger.