6

The two princesses drank their water for the last time and stood up the table, "Do not forget about the rules. Memorize all of them" Ningguang glared at Venti as he only chuckled nervously while chewing his breakfast. "Haha, don't be too strict Ningguang"

"Coming from you" she rolled her eyes, Beidou was also strict, but for Xiao only. She laughs and pulled her and Ningguang out of the dining table to avoid awkwardness.

Well now that Venti has come out as a boy... What will happen now? As much as Venti want to figure out about anything they were talking about earlier, it would be nosy of him to get into it, it's not his business - after all he's only here to marry the prince and he can finally freely exit the castle as much as he wants to. Wouldn't be bad. He might even consider killing the prince and escape - nope. Not a good idea, he's definitely not stupid to do that.

Now... Apologizing to Xiao is really that hard, huh? Or Venti did really get him mad. Xiao hates everything so what can we expect, he's an emo after all.

We have found you

We have found you

It keeps echoing inside of Venti's head while he continues chewing his food. We will never know what's inside of their minds, what exactly is Venti - what does he need to fulfill for this castle?

Maybe they just misunderstood him for someone else? It's just... So impossible. Like, really? A villager? A poor villager? No one could be that lucky right?

He just smiled at the thought of his mom eating lots of meal right now.

At least he now knows that they're safe. He finished eating his food and then gulped down the whole glass of Apple juice. Venti burps and stood up before rubbing his stomach.

Now time to give Xiao the flowers. Just where is he

Venti doesn't know the whole castle yet so he just roamed around like a lost puppy trying to find its owner. He noticed that he's been going in a circle so he decided to come back to the garden. Xiao would be very unlikely to go there, but it wouldn't hurt to check.

Turns out that luck is in Venti's side right now – there he saw Xiao, picking up... Cecilia's? Didn't know there was Cecilia's in this castle. Venti smiled, knowing that he can now stop walking around because he has found him.

"Xiao!" He walked towards the man. "Wha- oh. It's just you" he looked at the braided boy as if he was nothing but a dust.

"What do you mean it's just me?! I'm Venti! Your future wife" he said with a teasing voice as Xiao frowned and let's out a groan. "Wife your ass. What do you want"

"I'm just here to give you these, jeez, sorry.. For promising things I couldn't do"

He shoved the Qingxin flower on Xiao's chest – causing it to crush. "You just crushed it using your hand"

"Oh my god! Uhhh-" he scratch his head while whistling. Probably afraid of what Xiao can do to him. "I'm leaving" there he goes again – leaving. He always walks away, Venti just wants to apologize. Well, uh, it did kinda fail though-

"What is wrong with him..." Venti mumbles to his self while glaring at the prince walking away from him.

"Prince Alatus never take small things as an apologize" he got startled by the sudden voice and realized it was just Zhongli. "It is extremely hard to be forgiven by the prince. No matter how hard you try, so people thinks it's better to just not mess with him"

Wow, it did not help Venti at all.. Good job butler Zhongli "But since you are Princess Venti. I am sure you are more privileged to stay close to him, causing you to have seven percent chance to get forgiven added to your fifty percent"

We doing maths now..? "In short you will be forgiven soon," he could've just told it sooner, this butler really does talk a lot. "What should I do?"

"Base on my imagination... There's quite a lot of scenario's that you could reproduce with Prince Alatus, such as; offering him a peck on the cheeks, write a poem about him, sing a song to him, walk with him while your hands are intertwined-"

"Woah! Zhongli- chill out. Those are what lovers do, you know us we don't have feelings for each other so even if I do those – we'll both just get disgusted"

"Ahh. I'm sorry, I couldn't help you at all.." He bowed and gave an apologetic face. Of course it wasn't his fault, they just don't deserve to do what a lovers do since there's not a single spark between them – except for spark of anger by the way.

"It's okay! It's not your fault..."

-

"So our thoughts were right, huh?" She laughs slightly "What are you up to?"

"Protect both of them. They will fall for each other eventually, which she would not allow because of her greed – so that's where we do something"

"I don't dislike the idea... But do you really think we could stop her? We already tried it before and, look at us now"

"It's Alatus we're talking about, it's not just me and you fighting for it – Alatus would never let her take Venti away from this castle"

"I'm just hope that... This will finally stop"

-

Please, if u watch Alice in borderland recommend me some chishiya x reader fics, I badly need it 😭