2

"You can roam around the castle, or head to your room if you want," Xiao told as he stood up from his chair "oh, okay" Venti also happily stood up and began following Xiao. "Why are you following me?"

"Cause I want to" he smiled, Xiao groaned and started walking again. "I'm gonna practice my swordsmanship, it's not gonna be fun, not for you. So you don't have to follow me"

"Well, Xiao– hehe I don't know where to go. I mean this palace is enormous! I might get Lost"

Xiao looked behind him and chuckled. "Fine, fine," he said while patting the other's head.

-

"Over here, brother!" Beidou waves while holding her sword. "Wait, didn't I tell you to bring her to the maids?"

"Ningguang isn't here yet, Venti doesn't have to practice yet"

"You got a point," she rubbed her chin. "When she arrives quickly bring Venti to her, okay?"

"Hm"

"Where's your sword, Alatus?"

"Oh, I forgot. Venti, could you please get my sword? It is in my closet, I believe that the maids would help you get there" he smiled.

"Sure! No problem" he walked inside again and aimed to find the room, Xiao just watches him leave with a smirk on his face.

"You are very different today... Alatus, are you alright? Do I need to call a pharmacist? You know we can cancel practice again today"

"What are you talking about? I'm not sick"

"The smile you're wearing right now, weird"

"Am I not allowed to smile?"

"It's not that, it's just–" Xiao looked at him suspiciously, "Aaah! I get it now, haha. I didn't know you were serious about the girl"

"Oh, well I am always serious" the princess continued giggling until Venti finally showed up with a long brown box in his hands, Xiao was pleased that he brought it with the box, and not the sword itself, he might accidentally stab himself with it. "Phew, here!"

Vent I handed the prince his sword while smiling "Thank you,"

"Okay! Since I know how much you dislike warm-ups, let's just quickly go on with the practice" they both got their sword up, Venti froze for a few seconds but decided to step back and just watch from afar.

Xiao was pretty good, the way he moves was admiring. He dodges Beidou's sword smoothly, swaying his sword freely as if it was not heavy at all.

Sweat was falling from both of their faces after they finished practicing. "Whoo! Hah, good job bud, you got better"

Venti stopped staring at them when he felt a light tap on his shoulder "Princess Venti, would you like to go and wipe Prince Alatus' face?" She grinned at him.

"Huh? M-me?"

"Yes, I suppose that you are allowed to, Princess Venti"

"Uh- ehehe uh, sure! Wouldn't be any problem for me.."

"Okay! Please follow me" he stands up and followed the maid, she gave Venti a white cloth, which will soon be used to wipe the Prince's skin.

"Venti-?" Xiao froze when he realized what the boy was doing. "Just stay still!" He wiped Xiao's face, Xiao looking directly at Venti's eyes while Venti was busy cleaning him. "I-"

"Getting a little flustered over there, brother?" Beidou smirked and puts down her sword.

"Ningguang? Ningguang!" Beidou quickly ran towards the said girl and hugged her "Hello, Beidou. How are you" she pulled away from the hug and started wiping Beidou's face.