Once upon a time, in the land of Liyue, where a young lad once planned to steal from, but because of twisted fate, he gets to confront the prince. But instead of spending the night in the cold cellar of the castle, the prince uttered, "I want her to be my queen."  To which everyone hesitated to.

The lad once tried to escape. I want to see my family. He says. But unfortunate of him to get caught by the guards and earn the true side of the prince.

All of those conflicts faded when the young lad found himself falling in love, he attempted to withhold it, but who can stop love?

Just as they were happy in each other's arms, a wicked witch cursed the both of them—a curse that won't allow them to ever meet anymore, the young lad was trapped inside a cage to where nobody can ever see his tears, to where the prince would never see him anymore.

-

"Argh-"

"Come on boys! That's a fucking kid, how are you guys losing?!"

"B-boss... She's strong." The man winced in pain before he got the taste of the princess's kick, the princess did not even shed a sweat, nor any sound. "Just give yourself up and give back the treasure you stole from the castle." A woman uttered, with a chuckle, she threatened them with her huge Claymore. "Boss, that's princess Beidou! I-i think we should go-"

"No! We have come so far to take all of these goods." The fat man they call their 'boss' carried all the mora and golds they stole and ran away, leaving his comrades to go against the the princesses of Liyue. "B-boss! Come back here!"

"Don't be afraid, her left eye's already blind, she wouldn't be much of a trouble." They both nodded at each other before aiming to do their next attacks, only to be stopped by another kick from the younger princess, and the painful effect of the elemental energy coming out of Beidou's Claymore. "Ah!"

"F-fuck... They're so strong!"

"Having a blind eye doesn't affect my strength at all, in fact, I could still pull your balls out even with one eye!-"

"Beidou. I think that's enough." She says with a low tone, putting no effort into talking at all. "Please have mercy on us! W-we promise to never steal again!"

"Begging for forgiveness wouldn't atone for your mistakes, spend a week in the dungeon and maybe you will be forgiven." She says calmly, making the other two treasure hoarders sigh in relief. The guards came with a handcuff in their hands, ready to handcuff the thieves. "Good job princess Sayu! You even said the lines I told you to memorize!"

"I only said that because I don't want to waste my energy thinking about other words to say." She says before picking up her Claymore from the ground. "You're so cold, just like your father." Beidou laughs, "we're not done with this yet Beidou, the other one escaped with the goods."

"Nah, don't worry, I'll send guards to him. Go check your father."

"But I want to keep looking for my mother. That's the whole point why I allowed myself to learn fighting, in order to find her again. Besides, I've been longing for so long... I want to see her again, her smile."

"But what about your father? He probably needs a hug right now."

"Eh, I'm sure he's doesn't. Plus he's probably with that lady again." She slightly rolls her eyes, her anger visible to Beidou. "Hey, you need to understand why Alatus have to, okay?" Sayu only nodded. Although deep inside her she was angry. How could her father ever see someone when her mother is still missing and nowhere to be found?

"Let's go back to the castle now shortie."

"What?"

"It's true. You're sixteen years old and yet you're still short." Beidou laugh echoed in the place they were in as she pats her shoulders.