15

Xiao stares at Venti, eye to eye. Venti shivers as he realized what Xiao was about to make him do. Slowly – Xiao leaned into him. He got lost, lost in those lustrous eyes. Losing his self. He back away, now laying on the bed with his head still up.

"I need amusement..."

He whispered in Venti's ear with that husky, hot and tired voice, causing Venti to heat up, no not just his face – his whole body. A portrait of that appeared in his mind and oh, who knew Venti could be a pervert. "Venti..."

"X-xiao.."

"What are you thinking about..." The other boy widened his eyes, realizing that he was thinking about that. And why was he thrilled?

"Your mind is sinful, Venti..." He finally buried his face in the curve of Venti's neck, his breathing can be felt by Venti, tickling him. "What..."

"I need pleasure to my ears"

"I-if you think I'll give you what you want... No! No, I won't!"

"But you said you'll do anything"

"Yeah but not that!"

"Hm? Did you mean this?" He got up and pinned Venti, locking their eyes together once again. Staring deep into his soul. The braided fellow couldn't help but just stare back at him and his beautiful face. Xiao leaned closer to Venti's face, making the other more flustered.

When their lips are finally inches away from each other, Venti thought this was it – he's gonna get his first kiss from someone he does not love! This should not be tolerated, but why doesn't he move? Why doesn't he push Xiao away?

"Sing for me," Xiao said, still not moving away from Venti. "That's what you want?"

"Yes,"

"Ah... I thought you meant something!"

"Not my fault your that mind is like that" he got up from Venti, sat in the bed. "Hey, why is it my fault now! You were literally doing that scary stare and your movements! You even pinned me down?!"

"What? That doesn't mean I intend to do that"

"Whatever" He followed Xiao by also getting up, staring at the floor – thinking about it inside his mind again, imagining what could've happened.

"So are you not gonna sing for me?"

"Fine- have you eaten breakfast though?"

"I'm not hungry"

"Why won't you eat first?!"

"You're just saying that do avoid my dare, just sing to me" Venti hesitated first, but then he thought that it would be unfair after all that he's done for him today. He cleared his throat,

He doesn't know what the prince finds in his voice, he always thought it was ugly because his father would always get furious whenever he sings at home. 

When Xiao finally lays down, he started singing. Just a peaceful song with genuine lyrics that probably means so much. Did he create this song?

It didn't take a while to make the prince doze off. He must be certainly drained. Venti admired the prince's face, sliding down his index finger from his forehead to his cheeks. "How stunning,"  he smiled."when will you realize that it's not me who you're supposed to marry?"

He sighs before getting up from the bed, leaving the room in complete silence. It somehow pains him to say that. But it's a fact that nobody can deny. I mean who would count on Beidou's words that Xiao is meant for a man? She's not a fortune teller. There's no such thing as seeing the future or whatsoever.

He doesn't even know how Beidou accepts him with respect in this castle even if he almost stole their rarest wine that even came from Mondstadt.

It empties him to think about that one day there's gonna be one certain girl who would catch Xiao's attention. Not because he's jealous. It's because that means his friendship with Xiao would end. If you were to be the king and get married to a girl – surely you won't have any time for a friend.

Venti does not want to get attached. It happened many, many times to him. Especially his childhood best friend. His name was somewhat Kazuha. He moved house and Venti haven't seen him for a long time now, they both promised to marry a girl when they grew up – but where is he?

Though he has moved on from Kazuha, it would still be good if they would meet again! Same with... kaeya, Diluc, and... Amber? Yeah, I remember Venti having a crush on her. But it has been over fifteen years now, Venti's sure he does not have any feelings for Amber anymore.

There are just too many friends he has lost, especially the most treasured ones. This time – he would do anything just to prevent it from happening.

But what would happen when someone who you believe will leave you would actually be the one who'd be staying beside you until you forever?

-

"Hey!"

"Huh—? Aiya! Prince Aether"

"What's your name," he asked, still panting.  "Kazuha, call me Kazuha" he smiled, though his heart is beating so, so fast. "Then... Wanna come to sail the ship with me?" Who is he to say no? Of course, he agreed – it's not bad to make new friends.

-

"Beidou's wedding anniversary? Hm... Let's see if I could come"

-

Looks like Kazuha is going to get more important in this story...

Also who tf is that person who wants to go to Beidou's wedding anniversary 🧐🧐🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔