"Venti, go back to your room, now," Ningguang told from behind, making Venti flinch. He didn't want to go back in his room and act as nothing happened, he wanted to go to them and defend Beidou, she shouldn't be blamed at all, she was just another victim of this absurd rule. Even if he loves Xiao, he will side Beidou for this one. As he tries to walk near them, the girl stops her. "Don't get yourself too involved with this, leave the castle with Alatus, I will take care of everything."

And what? Ruin his reputation? Ruin his position just like what happened between the two of you? Venti would never do that, everyday Xiao would train, and he was sure Xiao worked so hard for this opportunity, so who are you to tell Venti to go and run away with Xiao?

He loves Xiao with all his heart—but he would never sacrifice such a position. This isn't a happy ending yet. And he knew it.

He didn't want to see Xiao anymore, he didn't want to see his face anymore, he wants to forget everything, or probably wake up from this dream. He knew he has to leave, or else things will only get worse.

He can't believe he was doing this, he thought that maybe, this was it, he would actually marry the person he loves, but of course—not to a prince like him.

The pain he was feeling right now was unimaginable, everything was too hard to maintain, he wanted to go back and hug Xiao, but he didn't want to see his face anymore. Venti wishes he never had the idea to ever steal wine in this castle, that way, he would've never met the prince, and he wouldn't feel this kind of heartache and betrayal.

-

"Beidou, your eye is bleeding, please let's stop this right now," Ningguang says, a worry in her voice. Beidou came with her to get her eyes checked. Her vision just exploded, not that it matters to her, at least now she had said all the things she's been keeping with her for many years.

It's all up to Xiao now.

"My son, I apologize for the interruption, but as I was saying— the throne or Venti-"

"Venti."

"I... Didn't expect this kind of answer, Alatus. You must be kidding."

"I am not. I truly respect you because you are my mother, but if you ever get in the way of me and Venti." His eyes glowed, then a sword suddenly appears in his hand, no one knows how, and there isn't any sign of him getting vision too.

"Oh don't scare me, prince Alatus." The same spear she once threatened the king with appeared in her hand, "one strike to your beloved, and he's all gone." Xiao gritted his teeth, as the sword from his hand disappears. "Don't you dare touch him!"

"Only if you stay in this castle until the told day you will meet the person you will truly love. And as for Venti, I do not know if he will stay sooner..."

"What are you talking about?!"

"Sara, go inform the butler about this. The freedom of this prince will be seized by me, no one could ever let him step out of this castle anymore." A girl suddenly appears from behind, guilt painting her face. "Y-yes my queen."

"Don't do this, don't you dare do this to me!"

"And why shouldn't I when you act like this? Alatus snap back to reality. You falling in love with a boy is just a phase, I expected so much from you, and I know you can fulfill it all."

"And I cannot fulfill it all while loving Venti?!"

"Certainly not. I have planned something else for you, my son. And it will make your life better, think about the castle, Alatus, how would you think you will reproduce another generation if you marry another man? Oh God, Aether's already dead, Yanfei's whereabouts are still unknown, Lumine refuses to be a princess, Beidou married a woman, you are the only hope Alatus. Think about Liyue."