Epilogue

“Venti Barbatos, was the deceased owner of this unactivated vision hundred years ago... It's a very ancient item, many say that this was connected to his love story with the fourth prince of ancient Liyue... The royal days.”

Apparently, my twin brother invited me to this museum... Which I have no interest in at all. Though this section quite has the nerve to make my throat itch. “This is the ashes of Barbatos's last letter for Alatus which the third queen of Liyue hid inside a bottle of liquor.”

They must have a tragic... Story. I've read a novel from an old lady once, she said it was even passed from her grandparents. That book looked so old... The story was nice, it tells a story about Barbatos and Alatus. But that was just a work of fiction, many say it was written by the thirty-fourth ancestor of the Wangsheng Funeral Parlor, I do not believe in such things.

After all, Alatus and Barbatos was all just from a myth.

I don't believe that these items were really from the past... They must be doing fake stories and tales to earn more money.

I saw a bottle of liquor with ashes inside of it... This was never mentioned in the novel I've read but it must be some type of sequel to it.

“This is the spear that Alatus once held but refuses to hold once more, it is believed to appear at the same time with his very own vision.”

The spear looked cool, not going to lie. I'd like to take it home but I do not think I could ever buy it. “The forever unfinished sunflower.” he showed it to me with a sly smile on his face as if it was something very interesting. Do people really pay to see these things? They were just a waste of time. “This was painted by the seventh king of Dragonspine with the hope to be able to give it to the prince of Liyue... Must be nice to be in their generation! Apparently, though, like said in the novel, the prince had to fake his death to protect him but...”

He went silent after that, ugh, I remember when he cried so much after reading that novel. That novel was also from the 'past' they say. Many believe it was written by a mere adventurer who loved the sea...

We stopped when I saw a huge painting of two men... Barbatos and Alatus.

“Now that I think about it, Himmel, you look like Barbatos!” my brother teased, enough to piss me off. But for real, though— I and Barbatos have the same hairstyle. People might think I'm a big fan of him! I have to change my hairstyle! “Stupid.”

“Do you think all of these are real?” I shake my head. No, I do not think all of these are real. How would they even know if it was really from the past? Did they see it with their own eyes? This is the problem every people has... They waste their money to see things like these, ancient ancient, ancient your ass these are just props you created to make people believe you!

I looked in front of me, and then I saw another man walking towards the huge painting...

He had this bizarre hairstyle that I couldn't explain... It framed his face perfectly, and those golden eyes that immediately found my turquoise. He had a camera hanging on his neck, but when he saw me, he looked out of himself. He held his camera before pointing it at me.

What the fuck was his problem!

“Hey! Could you stop taking pictures of me?! I didn't give you any permission!” I walked towards him but he only raised a brow.

“I wasn't taking a picture of you.”

“I saw you! I'll call the police if you don't show me.” he gave his camera to me while his eyes remained staring at me... I was bothered by it, this is weird. I checked everything, I even saw some pictures I shouldn't have... I am invading his privacy, I guess he was a college photography student, nice course. But why the hell am I looking through his pictures?!

I didn't see any pictures of me... But a picture of what's behind me instead.

My face heats up from embarrassment when I realized it wasn't me who he took a photo of! Fuck, I wanted to burn myself alive...

“See? I am aware of one's privacy, I would not take a photo of anyone without permission,” he smirks at me, I couldn't even look at him anymore... I was so embarrassed.

“Nemeseos! Let's go!” When he heard the call, he looked back, before leaving me standing here.

I am glad he left.

I didn't have to embarrass myself more.

“Himmel! Mom's calling, we have to go!” I also heard my brother calling... So I knew it was time to leave this place. Finally.