29:That guy who love alien and himself

щ(ʘ╻ʘ)щ

~

"[Name]-chan! Look at this, isn't this cute?" 

Oikawa said as he shows you the nth thing that caught his eye for the past few minutes, you stare at him while a blank emotion, uninterested in what he had offered. You don't even know why you were here in the first place, oh yeah, you remember.

It's because of this douche that you were here, he said he will teach you how to serve for free but you need to accept whatever favor he needed. Now you need to help him with shopping for a gift for his girlfriend as he concerns about not giving her attention for too long will make them fighting again.

"I don't think she would like that. What is the use of having an alien mask in her house?" You said making him sighs for the nth time. "Why is picking a gift so hard!" You look around the shop and all around you are astronomical related, although you ain't his girlfriend, you will be damned sad if he doesn't even know my basic interest.

"Have your girlfriend ever mention what she wants recently or something like that." You said while looking at his sulking face. He starts thinking and thinking and he has been thinking for a few minutes. 

"I think she had said something before but I forgot what the content is, all I can think about for the past few days is the coach's advice. Maybe Iwa-chan's hits are making my brain memory decrease, yeah, it's all Iwa-chan fault." He said while making a cute angry expression and that make you chuckle. 

"I think you don't have brain cells left due to that." You sniffle a laugh, while he got angry. "Hey, don't laugh at me. This is serious!" Oikawa puffs out making you even laugh more. "Ok, look. You are completely fine and we still need to find the perfect gift for your girl. Don't be mad, ok?" You smile as you tipped toes to pat his head, Oikawa's eyes widen.

"Haha, You need to tiptoe to touch my hair. You're such a shortie." He said as he ruffles your hair. You got irritated about him talking about your height so you said: "but I don't need to tiptoe to do this" as you slap his forehead hard and walking away from him. 

"[Name]-chan! Come on, don't be like that!"

In the end, he found what was looking for, fruit tarts from the famous bakery that is trending right now. His girlfriend said she loves it before and he remembers.

~

For the next week before having a match with Nekoma, you guys train like crazy under Ukai's command and gaze. The boys and you stay in a training camp, they split into rooms for the first, second, and third year. While you were supposed to be at the first's year room, but however you're a girl so you have a special room all by yourself.

Not that you care much anyway, Kiyoko lives a couple of blocks away from here so she will not be staying, you still feel uncomfortable around her so you decline when she offers to stay at her place. Tanaka and Nishinoya felt disappointed that Kiyoko couldn't stay but feel glad that you could. 

You came back to your room from bathing yourself and you found Hinata in your room. "Don't you have room to go to?" Hinata smirk as he proudly said: "I'm scared that you will be lonely in this room so I came! Aren't I the best?" You rolled your eye and sigh as you put your dirty clothes away. "Daichi-san kick you out of the room to separate you and Kageyama because both of you are too loud, am I right?" 

His eyes avert away in embarrassment as you hit the nail right on the spot, you lay down the futon and extra for him as well. "You can stay, it will be sad for you to have nowhere to sleep." Hinata cheers as he helps out, "You're the best, [Name]!" Both of you lay down at the futon, eyes staring at the ceiling as silence comes into the room.

"Let's talk about ghost story. I'll start first. There are-" Hinata start talking without stopping as you just hummed from time to time to prevent him from figuring out you aren't listening to his continuous chatter. You usually do that to make him fall asleep unknowingly, you didn't stop him because he was uncomfortable with silence and you know it.

Your phone vibrates a bit signaling there is a message just sent, the sender is Oikawa, your face scrunch in disgust as you read what he sends. 

That one guy who teaches me serve: You might be sad that you won't see this beautiful face for the next few days, so out of the generosity of my heart, I decided to send you some!  

(^∀^●)ノシ

*Disgusted emoji* *Throw up emoji*

Who even are you? Stop sending pictures of the evil witch of the west.

Witch of the west: That's so mean of you! Hmph! (╯▔皿▔)╯

You chuckle and it caught Hinata's attention, he leans over to you to see what makes you laugh. "Who are you talking to?" But the sudden opening door caught both of your attention, your head faces upward to see who enter your room, it's Tanaka.

His face flush red as we are very close to each other's body, too close to make a speculation. He immediately pulls Hinata out against his will and closes the door. You were surprised but too tired to care, so you slept through the night.