7: A wild Tsukki appears.

(╯‵□′)╯︵┻━┻

~

Three of you have been practicing until dawn, the only light source that makes you guys play is the lamp post that the kind security guard opens only for you guys. You spike the ball down with a small portion of your force, Hinata desperately tried to save it but at last, it's fruitless as the ball touch the ground.

Hinata was on his belly while huffing from his mouth in exhaustion, he threw the ball to Kageyama before standing up, eyeing us with a determined expression. "One more." You and Kageyama look at each other and gave a nod. "Get ready," Kageyama said as you eye the ball in Kageyama's hand.

The same routine has been repeated once again, he tosses to you, you spike to Hinata but there is a twist, Hinata didn't receive it but another block him from touching the ball. Surprisingly, It was the male Regina and his male Gretchen.

What a small world. Wait, is this the time that every character I met has an important role in my life? Then, is that old security guard related to me in some way?

The blond male raises the ball upward so Hinata couldn't reach it, what a nasty move. "Isn't it time for elementary school boys to go home?" You raise your brow as Hinata was irritated by his comment, veins were popping out, and you thought it only happen in anime.

"And Isn't the time for giraffes to go back to the zoo or did you lost the way that your zookeeper came to find you?" Your witted comeback hit the blonde and also the green, making them speechless by your sudden comment. Hinata's eyes sparkle in admiration as he cheers you on. "Well said, [Name]! And who you guys think you are?!"

"You're the other first-years joining the club?" Hinata was irritated by Kageyama whose said his comment after his. "I was talking, dammit!" But, Kageyama ignores him and asks the tall male his height which irritates Hinata more. "Tsukki is 188cm. He will be 190 soon." The green one boasts about his friend like it's his achievement.

"What are you bragging about, Yamaguchi." Tsukki talks down Yamaguchi which yet again apologizes for compliment him. "You two are Kageyama of Kitagawa Daiichi and [Last Name] of Yukigaoka, aren't you? Why is an elite like you two are here in Karasuno?" You huff as you said: "Where we have our education does not concern you. What are you, a journalist?"

"Hey!" Hinata shouted very loudly causing all of them and you have your attention on him. "We won't lose this Saturday, do you hear me?" He tries to threaten Tsukki but looking at his height and baby face that doesn't count as one. Tsukki look at him and said 'Oh yeah.' totally unfazed by Hinata's threat.

Then, Tsukki decided to be an asshole said he will go easy for them to win. Kageyama has a face with an ugly disgusting expression which surprises you a bit as he said that he will win whether Tsukki goes easy or not. Hinata heard that he said only "I" so he angrily corrected his sentence to "we".

"Amazing confidence. I expect nothing less of the 'King'" Something trigger inside Kageyama as he yelled at Tsukki for calling him a 'King' Tsukki smirks as he is satisfied to get that angry response from him while teasing him even more by talking about his humiliating past at prefecture preliminary tournament.

This makes Kageyama hit his ultimate boiling point as he grabs Tsukki by his collar, Yamaguchi panic at the danger his friend is in.

Prefecture Preliminary Tournament of Kitagawa Daiichi. I read about it before at the sports section of the newspaper. If I remember correctly, Kageyama's teammates didn't spike his tosses as they were sick of their vice-captain behavior.

Tsukki tosses the ball with one hand but it didn't drop into his hand as it was supposed to instead Hinata jumps and caught the ball in mid-air. Judging from Tsukki expression he was shocked and I mean very shock at Hinata's jumping abilities

"Cut off with the "King" talking, I'm here too. I'll spike the ball over your head at the match!" Which Tsukki response is 'huh?' and scare Hinata who tried to act tough. "Let's not get so intense. Let's do this cheerfully, for fun. It's only a club activity." He smiles even after all the trouble he makes, which feels like he was taunting you.

"What do you meant by only!" Hinata spat out in anger at his comment since this highschool club is his first volleyball team with more than 4 members. He was envious that Tsukki could speak so carelessly about a club that meant nothing to him.

Before they left, they tell their name due to Hinata's request - Tsukishima Kei and Yamaguchi Tadashi both from class 1-4. You decided to ask about their information and what is their personality in their class so you can help exploit their weakness and help Hinata and Kageyama out.

"They really get on my nerves! We are going to pummel them down!" Hinata huffs out in anger which you calm him by placing your hand on his shoulder. "Hinata, you should train yourself for stopping yourself to get work up by some comments. The more you get work up by that comment, the more weakness you exploit to them."

Hinata sulks at your comment as he nods his head, he saw Kageyama about to leave so he stops him and raises the ball saying we're not done yet. Kageyama receives the message and places the bag down yet again.

"Sorry, but this is the latest time that I can stay. My grandmother is going to call the police to report I'm missing if I stay longer." You said as you pack your things in the bag, you can hear Hinata sulking in the back. "Tell your grandma I said hi, okay?" Hinata said that as you stood up and nod your head in response.

Hinata is fond of your grandmother since he always visits you and your grandmother treated him better than you since he is a ball of sunshine according to your grandmother. When he got into a fight with his father, your grandmother always welcomes him with open arms but he sleeps with you in your room.

Don't worry you both aren't doing it ᕦ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)ᕤ.

"Oh, and Kageyama." You said which the said male raises his head. "Don't get affected by what Tsukk- I mean Tsukishima said, alright? A king is a person who is fast thinking and fast decision making, and it suits you perfectly based on what I have seen. So, continue your hard work, my king."

You walk out the field to the road after what you just said, you wave your hand. "Bye-bye. Don't stay up so late alright?" With that, you went back to your house and hit the hay.