16. The two-man from your memory.

(๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧

Please don't hate me for this. It's for the plot of the story.

~

"Hum? You guys knew each other?" Your grandmother said after looking at both of your reactions, fortunately, she didn't hear you mumble the words. "No. I believe I haven't met this fine gentleman before." You said makes your grandmother creeps out since you're talking so formally.

"Are you sure? You are creeping me out, [Name]." Your grandmother said as caress your hand in her's. Seeing your grandmother so worry about you makes you felt bad, so you decided to toss your resentment about him behind your head and try to become a co-worker with him.

"Sorry, I'm just tired. My name is [Name] [Last Name] and I hope we could work together in the future." You said as you raise your hand for him to have a handshake, as a sign for a new start between you two. He hesitated for a bit but he still pulls out his hand to connect with yours.

"I hope so too. My name is Iwaizumi Hajime."

..

On his first day at the job, you will go easy on him since he is new after all. You first teach him the basic of serving people, smile when the customer is coming in, recommend them your store's best selling, ring them up, and serve their drinks. 

It's pretty easy for you but you can see Iwaizumi is having a hard time with the cash register, so you tell him to watch you by the side and learn from your action on the first day. But he still helps you out by serving those drinks to the customer, and female customers are very happy to be served by a hunk like him.

Luckily, your grandma is at the library side so there is someone to help record the borrowed book from the library. Today is quite a busy day for your cafe considering it's the weekend, those who are single or in a relationship that wants good peace and quiet for reading or dating, your cafe is the best place to go.

The drinks are colorful and are perfect to post on social media, so many people will come to the cafe and take a picture of it, and it's all thanks to you since you design the drinks when your grandmother wanted to open a cafe while your grandmother turns your design into real life.

And there is another attraction there which is you, those boys from school who has a crush on you will come to the cafe, try to get close to you to hopefully get your phone number. You didn't care that much and brushes their flirty jokes or pick-up line as a joke which you try to laugh to be nice but failed every time.

"Iwa-chan!" A voice chimes as the person walks through the door, Iwaizumi who is serving the customer with a smile turns to a frown when facing the person. The person seems familiar to you since you two when to the same middle school and he is Iwaizumi's best friend.

He is Oikawa Tooru, he is popular with his looks and his jump serve so that means he is constantly surrounded by his fangirls who are from his school or others. He is cheerful when out of the court however serious when on the court, you once seems him broke down in a dark and small hallway after a failed beating over Shiratorizawa.

You were still in junior high when that happens, and you were walking back to the team after buying them bread. You heard crying so you wonder where's that form and follow the source to saw him hugging his legs together while balling his eyes out. 

You remember your teammates said that he like milk bread when she is ranting out how handsome he is, knowing yourself, is not good at consoling people, just take out a milk bread from your bag ( you buy every flavor of bread for your teammates because you don't know their liking ) and handed it to him. But he is not responding, so you awkwardly touch his arm.

"Eat up and challenge again." You said while your eyes look into his teary's one when he received it you hurry rushes out of the hallway because you were embarrassed. 

He must think I'm weird.

"Hello?" A knock on the counter snaps out from your memory lane. "Ah, sorry. Welcome to [Cafe's Name], what do you want to order?" He is posing in a thinking stance while looking at the menu board. "Are you on the menu?" He smiles like nothing's wrong, you thought for a while and answer him. "No, I don't think we offer human-trafficking."

He was taken back by the comeback, he never thought you would be that dense. In the reality, you were just joking with him but your emotionless face makes him think that you are serious. "Ok, that took a turn. Can I order a Rainbow Frappuccino with more sugar, less ice, extra whipped cream, both caramel and chocolate syrup, and extra sprinkles."

He has a sweet tooth, huh.

..

Oikawa waited for Iwaizumi, more like annoy him while he is working until we close up the shop. "Iwa-chan! Let's go eat barbeque!" Oikawa said as Iwaizumi pulls down the shop's shutter. "Shut up! It's already 10 p.m, people are asleep." He said as he hits Oikawa's head to makes him shut up.

"Here is a cup of our specialty for celebrating your first day on the job. And here is your payment." You said as you handed him a drink and money. He bows in gratitude while you and your grandmother bows back. "Yeah! The barbeque is on you, Iwa-chan!" Oikawa cheers which makes Iwaizumi hit him again.

 "We will be going then." Your grandmother said with a kind smile while walking to both of your cozy adobe. Iwaizumi bows again before getting pull by Oikawa in the opposite direction. "They seem like good friends."

"They are best friends, grandmother."