2: Go for it.

ヾ(≧▽≦*)o

~

You huff out a sigh as you scrolls and taps like through Instagram, looking at some famous handsome man that show their abs on their post that you follow. You soon tap on the search section to see some hashtags you follow, your screen was full of boxes of cute puppies and some more abs.

I really need to stop following so much post about abs. Somebody would think I'm a pervert if they unlock my phone. But then again, I can't see them in reality.

You shrug your shoulder as you lean your face against your hand. "KITA-ICHI!" The peoples next to you cheer loudly while hitting those plastic bottles and megaphone against each other. Annoying. You really regret sitting here, but because of the power of friendship, you stayed.

You look at your friends' team, who dresses in a disgusting green outfit, are wearing a shock and scared face. The black-haired male called Koji is arguing with your best friend, Hinata Shoyo, the male who looks like a human form of tangerine.

He was the captain of the team that had only four-member including himself, that's right the other two third year are in a different club but join the team for the competition because of their friend's persuasion. Hinata looks like he has diarrhea and rushes into the door, leaving the rest of the team feeling dumbfounded in the big stadium.

You walk down the stairs to where you saw the bathroom is when you enter the building to meet up with your friend and gave some encouragement so he wouldn't feel so nervous in the competition. Don't worry, you have a sense of direction so you know where you're going and where to go back to your seat.

Your hand is in your jacket's pocket as you walk down the hallway, and you hear some dumb teenager is talking down about your friend's team. "I never even heard of Yukigaoka Junior High. They are small in number it seems. They didn't even have a libero." They gossip like some high school girls, which makes your eye rolls.

"They're the height of elementary school kids. They are no match for us." They said like guaranty they would win, which is true based on Hinata's team stats, but they couldn't underestimate them, this is the basic of basic. You turn around the corner about to give them a lesson but Hinata beat you to it, defend his team.

"Hey, dudes. Don't underestimate us. Soon as my stomach settles, I'll teach you guys a lesson, so be ready." Although he tries to be imitating, however, the condition he now makes him seem weak.

They laugh, of course, if I was them, I would laugh too but no one messes with my friend on my watch.

"Hey." You loudly yell across the hallway making them stop teasing Hinata. "This elementary school students is actually your senpai. Respect your elders, didn't your family teach you?" Their eyes widen at your presence, the volleyball goddess that brings her unknown volleyball teams to semi-finals.

"Also, they are playing on the court and where were you guys?" You pause for a second to act like you're thinking. "Oh, yeah. Sitting on the waiting bench while watching your teammates play." You said as you slowly walk towards them. "So, run along and keep the bench warm, will you?" You taunt them, and it works despite your height difference. "Yes, ma'am." They weakly mutter out.

Hinata was behind you with stars in his eyes as he admires your courage on standing up for him. "Hey, second-year." A cold voice calls out like a king command his soldier, they turn their head towards the source of the sound. "It's time for the official warm-up. Hurry up." He said, more like command them, making them sound more scared than you.

"I'm sorry, right away. Shit, the king is here." They said as they pick up the bottles while you walk to Hinata's side. You patted his shoulders a sign of comfort as 'The King' walks away from the scene. "Hurry up, two more energy drink." One of the three rushes the others, while the taller guy teasingly said: "We don't need to drink that much. Just look at our opponent." causing them to chuckle.

You furrow your brow, feeling irritated by them. "What are you saying?!" Hinata barks out but they chuckle even harder. "You guys. You're not even on the bench. You think you're good enough to look down your opponents?" 'The King' said coldly making them tense up, he turns his head around and glares at them.

"Don't ride the coattails of your school reputation."

"S-sorry." They yelp as they cowardly ran past him, leaving the three of you on the empty hallway. Hinata seems as scares as the three-player but then tries to act tough in front of the 'King'. "I was going to tell them a thing or two myself, too." But fail as he tenses up at the scary glare that 'King' was giving him.

"You're not even physically ready. Don't talk big. That's why they look down on you." 'King' mockingly said to Hinata. Hinata was furious at what he said as you lean against the wall beside the toilet's door. "What do you said?" 

You ignore what they are saying, at least Hinata could defend himself for a bit. You were thinking about where you have seen his face before, his hair is unique so you could trace your memories even easier. Oh yeah, Kageyama Tobio who your teammates have a crush on despite the rumors of his horrible personality.

She was the original one of the many fans of Oikawa Toru but falls in love with Kageyama who follows Oikawa everywhere. Kinda weird you think of this puppy love, she never interacts with him but still crushes on him anyway. Maybe that's why I'm single.

"[Name]?" A hand wave in front of your vision to get your attention, and it works. "Hmm... Shoyo?" You ask your best friend, who seems worried about you. "Aren't you going to practices today? Why are you here?" Hinata tilted his head in curiosity. You ruffle his hair as you said: "The team agrees to cancelled practice today. A rest from practice seems nice."

Hinata's eyes sparkle which makes you wonder how he did that and hugs you tightly. Too much affection. "Then, can you help us practice? Pretty please!" He said as he let go of you and started jumping up and down causing others to look at him. "Stop, Sho-chan! Everybody is watching!" Izumi said as you jump in surprise since you never notice he is here.

"Sure. Let's go."