11: Sorry, I'm going to be ruthless.

>︿<

~

You get to know that Tsukishima is one of many types of annoying people in the world, he talks- I mean whisper about shit in front of your team to your captain. You didn't care about those degrading words that he talks about you but the rest of your team does.

Tanaka first talks to the group about how mean Tsukishima is like a high school gossip girl you seen on movies before changing his cute expression to a thug wanting to beat someone up expression, talk about 180-degree change.

Tsukishima's plans backfire as Tanaka manages to score a point despite the tall blonde trying to block, but that also means the mistake will also be enlarged for the opponent to see. Tanaka being the over the passionate person he is, takes off his sweater and starts waving around his hand.

This causes his friends to have a reason to tease him, but he didn't care still cheering loudly about his victory. Next up, was Hinata's time to spike the ball over the net but despite how high he has jumps, Tsukishima and Ennoshita's block manage to avoid your team from scoring a point.

After the tall blonde tease Hinata about his height, you run up to him. "Are you okay? Need me to take over?" You said as you pat his sunken shoulder, you didn't mean harm but in Hinata's mind just translate your words into "Why are you so weak. Let me handle it."

He pushes your hands away from his shoulder, as he yells one more to Kageyama. You were worried about Hinata, if his spike didn't pass over the net, he will feel even guilty about losing scores. You saw your teammates react that way when she fails to receive the ball and you don't want anyone to feel that way, especially your best friend.

Hinata spike again but then get block by that blond again. Luckily, Yamaguchi's serve hit the net, causing your team to score a point for a while. Something happens that makes your heart goes wow, and that didn't happen often.

It's Kageyama's turn to serve, it was a powerful serve you might say, but alas when the ball was about to hit the ground, Daichi flashes by and perfectly receive the ball for Tsukishima to toss and Yamaguchi to spike. The first year on your side was a shock, of course, seeing their captain in action for the first time, such coolness and such grace.

Your eyes started to sparkles and your lips are slightly apart, feeling amazed by the awesomeness of your captain's action just now. He's perfect. I want to show something to him as well. The thought of him feeling awe by your spike, gave you excitement in your body.

You don't know if it's the serious look on his face or the tone of dominant in his words, but it gave you a shiver down to your body, and you like it a lot. But then Tsukishima has to ruin the mood and told the whole gym about Kageyama's match disaster.

It spoils your mood and Kageyama's too, not that you care about his feeling or whatever, you are just worried that will affect his skills in the match as well. The more Tsukishima mocks Kageyama, the quieter he got and it terrified you. The silence is very scary for you.

"You're right. There is nothing scarier than tossing when there is no one there." Kageyama suddenly speaks up, causing the whole stadium to be in surprise. "That's all from the past, right? I will stand beside you, so don't worry." Hinata swiftly speaks in Kageyama's defense, making you question aren't they trying to kill each other a second ago?

"Now, our mission is how to your ass!" He said pointing at the tall male behind the net, the way he represents his confession makes those upperclassmen laugh. "So, toss to me and beat Tsukishima. So, you can join the club and become a setter. Or do you got a better idea?"

The last one feels like a challenge to Kageyama more like an encouragement, so he looks kinda pissed and you had to slide in before the two of them began a fight. "What he is trying to say is, you could toss however you want and we won't leave you behind like the rest of your teammates."

Seeing they are still having the staring contest between each other, you push Hinata back to his spot while saying:" Okay enough, both of you. They are going to serve." After those arguments, it's time for your team to score points.

While Hinata and Tanaka fighting over who will spike the toss, you were neutral about having a spike, it's all setter decision so you just have to wait. "[Last Name]!" Kageyama yells out, feeling sure about you scoring this point. When you try to run up and spike the ball, Hinata runs up and steals your spike.

"Ah, [Name]! Sorry for stealing your spike." Hinata apologizes as you shake your head in response. You didn't care who was the one spiking the ball, as long as they score the point and feeling happy about it, that's all that matters to you.

You don't know whether it's Tsukishima's harsh comment making Kageyama trigger or realize something, but Kageyama is tossing quick set for Hinata to spike. But unfortunately, no matter how hard they try, their quick set still hasn't harvested, causing your team to lose points and you don't like that at all.

"Kageyama." You yelled out to your team's setter, who hums in response. "We can't keep losing points like this, toss your quick set to me. I'll spike it." Hearing this Hinata starts to worry, he knew that you will be able to spike it, but if this happens then Kageyama didn't need him anymore.

"But, [Name]." Hinata tries to cutesy so you would soften and let the spiking to him. But oh no no no, you aren't going to let others step on you when it comes to volleyball. You glare at Hinata, who now see a little bit afraid of you, he never thinks that an aloof like you would have an expression of anger.

That's because he hasn't reached your boiling point yet, and not because you never show your angry side of yours doesn't mean you are easy to become a doormat. "I'll return the spikes to you when our points are tied." You said as you start your warm-up.

"Okay..." Hinata sulks but that doesn't affect your decision, Kageyama was surprised by your sudden change of expression, he never thought you will lose your cool someday. "Are we scoring those scores back or what?" You glare at Kageyama who is still frozen in place.

"Yes."

With the seriousness of you on, the match is yours to win. Your opponent saw the changes in your eyes, but never think much of it, oh boy they are in for a surprise.

Kageyama tosses his infamous quick set tosses to you, you run to where the ball is, the feeling of your sweats on your face rolling down excite you, you jump higher than Hinata ever was because you were taller than him, you feel like your little wings just spread out from your back just like what your master told you.

"Remember, [Name]. When you feel your wings spread out, that was your moment to shine."

You spike the ball down as fast and as hard as you could before anyone could react, it was called the prefect quick spike. After you smash the ball down, the ball touches the floor and it rebounce to the other side of the gym, the most faraway place from the net.

After your spike, there was no one chatting nor no one whistle, they were left feeling shocked by your awesome spike. There was only the ball bouncing sound and the sound of your panting, echo in the gym. You stood up straight from your resting pose, your head facing your team's setter.

"One more. Kageyama."

I'm starting to feel the love for volleyball once again.