15: Take embarrassment to a whole new level.

o(*°▽°*)o
This is the bunny finger shaped mention in the story hope it clear out all of your confusion.
Trigger:
Hand reveal.

~

a lot of guts, Kageyama!"

Tanaka angrily said as he holds a fistful of Kageyama's shirt, causing Kageyama to flinch in fear at the sudden aggressive tone that his senpai direct to him for something he didn't even do. Kageyama glance at you who has surrounded by team members who are worried about you.

Why would you do that, he wonders, maybe it's his fault for asking about the whistle around your neck. Daichi's brows knitted together and crossing his arm together in anger, he stares at Kageyama and slowly opens his mouth, the next line he spouts out shook the fear to your core.

"Kageyama, you were kicked out of the club for harassing [Last Name]." Yours and Kageyama's eyes widen in fear, you never knew that the little joke you started would make the innocent Kageyama force to leave the club that he was fighting for the past few days.

Kageyama's head faces down causing you to realize that you fucked up, You hurry rushes to Daichi's side and plead to him. "Wait, Daichi-san! It's all my fault." The whole team stares at you with confusion, you were supposed to be the victim but why would you said it's your fault.

"What are you talking about, [Name]? That Bakayama harasses you first, you don't have to plead for that jerk!" Hinata yells at you which pain your heart even more for Kageyama. "There is! Kageyama didn't harass me, it was a joke that I started! I... I thought it was funny but I never thought it would turn out to be this serious."

You kneel before Daichi as you try your best to sound sincere,

"Please... punish me instead of Kageyama." ,,ԾㅂԾ,,

"EH!???!"

..

You apologizing to Kageyama as per request from Daichi, but Kageyama is still pouting in anger at the stunt that you just made, so you quietly passes a box of milk to his hand to cheer him up and as a bribe too. "If you think you can bribe me using milk to forgive you... you're right."

He slowly put the box of milk into the jacket pockets without people noticing the deal between you two, bribing Kageyama with milk is a success.

The gym was suddenly uproar with loudness again before Kageyama and Hinata got their match started. "We've got a match!" The metal door was suddenly open and everybody stops what they are doing to see who interrupt their activities.

A young man dressed in a green jacket with a white dress shirt underneath and his tie is toss on his shoulder was panting as his hand is placed on his knee for support. "A practice match!" He said as he raises his head and his hand is holding a piece of paper.

Although you know he is a teacher by his outfit but your mind couldn't help but debate whether he is a student or a teacher when you saw his face. "It's with one of the prefecture's top four, Aoba Josai High!" Everyone is surprised by the news even the upperclassmen.

But you didn't show any sign of excitement nor shock like the others, instead, you wonder what condition did Aoba Johsai offer to give us the chance of having a practice match with them. It's rare for a high PowerSchool to offer something like this to a little to no-name school.

"There is a condition though. Kageyama needs to be the setter for the whole game." Takeda said, causing Tanaka to be a thug-like and sounded like he wants to pick a fight with the teacher. You look over to where Kageyama and Sugawara, there are two questions in mind.

How does Aoba Johsai know we have Kageyama as a member?

How will Sugawara, the team's setter react to this new?

Well, there is one question solved. Sugawara encourages the team to accept the condition with a calm voice as the chances like this are hard to come by, even though you can see the pain in his eyes. He really is a good senpai for his underclassmen and a person with a big heart, that you can confirm by looking at him now.

After the announcement, you guys end the activities there and was sent back home. Although the team wanted to get together at the nearby convenience store, you refuse because there are your grandma's library and cafe store that you need to help with.

Since the big brother who used to work there quit to pursue his education in an overseas college, so you need to work extra hard to make amend of the cafe and library. "Kageyama!" You yelled out to the dark-haired male who just finished talking to Sugawara.

He turns around to face you but only to have a bunny-shape finger place on his forehead. His eyes are widened by your action and a tint of a red splash on his face, you retract your hand and your lips turn into a smile for the first time in forever.

"Thank you, I'm having a good time because of you and sorry too." Because of his back turn against the group, he could not see the shock and the widening eyes of his teammates, but you sure do. So you awkwardly wave goodbye to him and your hand around the strap of your sports bag grab even tighter.

When you leave, your hand place on your mouth as you are too as confused as Kageyama on why are you doing this and embarrassing too, but it felt it need to be done. Your legs start to move from slowly walking to spriting to the store as you leave your teammates who are bombarding questions to Kageyama.

Your hand travels from your mouth to your chest as you clench the fabric around it tightly, your face is completely red from the embarrassing and cheezy action you make and the reaction of your teammates makes your heartbeat beat even faster or it's just because of the fact that you're running?

You stop your track as you're close to the store, your feet slowly dragging yourself to push the door. "I'm here, grandma," you said as your feet step on the wooden floor. "[Name], thank god you're here. I was just talking to the new employee about you."

Your grandmother said as she walks out of the kitchen, and went to hug you which you accept reluctantly. "New employee?" You said as you put your sports bag at the counter, the store is still closed anyway so it's okay.

"Yup! and quite handsome too. Boy, come on out and meet my granddaughter!" She said with a cheerful tone as she wanted to pair you up with him. "Well, someone is happy." You said as you rummage your sports bag for a towel so you can shower in the store.

"Hello, I heard many rumors about you."

"And I hope there was the only good one she told you-" You said as you raise your head to the new employee from the sports bag. But you stop your movement after you saw his face, and his face appears shocked as well.

It was him. The one who is a two-faced bitch and break your heart.

The one who causes you to be an almost emotionless robot.

"Motherfucker."