. . . . chapter two.

( ❑❑❑ )

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

"let go of me, you bald prick."

the knock caught his full attention, him expecting a student wearing an intimidated expression while upholding the mentality of him being one of those terror principals, just like him and doyoung back in the day, but there was none of that.

instead, the door was opened by a nurse whining about how her perfectly ironed uniform was ruined, and a male physical education teacher who thought he did something so cool by firmly gripping the woman he disliked the most out of everyone within the campus by her collar.

"sir, ms. nurse right here just—"

"sir lee, don't listen to him! you know him, he likes exaggerat—"

"i'm busy right now. get out."

taeyong didn't spare them another look. he just put the two cups of coffee he prepared on the table in between him and his best friend's couches, sitting back on the one which faced doyoung and had no view of the door.

her back was forcefully slammed to the wall (in a way which did not attract her at all, unlike those bad boy in love with the good girl aus she's read). to her, no pain was felt though. the wood just liked to create loud sounds at every small contact.

doyoung worriedly sat up with readiness to interfere, afraid to witness harassment as he had a strong human rights advocacy. before he could do this though, taeyong lightly pushed him back down his seat, keeping his hand on his chest so he wouldn't anymore try for the second time.

"he's all bark and no bite anyway."

and he was right; the moment those words were uttered, the nurse had collected enough momentum to push the male off. he dropped to the floor with a loud thud, which now surely inflicted pain. he still tried to keep his desperate game face on, but now it looked more comedic.

she snickered before abruptly storming out, straightening her blouse as she walked.

written all over taeyong's expression, from what doyoung observed from his signature stressed look, was that it was not the first time something like this happened between them two.

"you're okay with this?"

the older sighed. "not really, but what can i do? i'll let them threaten as long as the students don't see i guess."

concerned, doyoung kept his eyes on the nurse's sight from the office's tinted window until she was far from the area. he unskillfully attempted to brush it off as taeyong began another conversation.

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

( ❑❑❑ )