. . . . chapter ten.

( ❑❑❑ )

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

raeil did not want to splurge and follow moonyoung told her using doyoung's credit card. she wasn't that shameless. the paper bag was pretty by itself anyway she could've just asked the lady for one of those for free.

now, they stood outside, waiting for transportation.

"why buy a passport case? do you really need that?" he questioned.

"i have a hobby of buying useless things."

the woman perked up seeing a taxi with its signal lights on. the date, as she pretended to be someone else, drained her to no ends. now she finally had time to unwind.

doyoung opened the taxi door for her, smiling.

"thank you for—" the door was slammed before she could finish her words of gratitude. "rude."

right after, he entered through the door across hers, plopping on the vacant area.

"i'm taking you home, moonyoung."

this bitch.

"i can handle myself, you really don't need to."

still, he didn't budge. "my dad told me to do so no matter what."

she couldn't find any other argument so she leaned back and silently huffed instead.

"where to?" the driver piped up.

"myeongd— hannam-dong. hannam-dong, please."

raeil subtly slapped herself for almost spitting out her own entire address. 

today, i am hae moonyoung, she sighed while thinking, i must act like hae moonyoung, and i must say i live at hae moonyoung's father's house.

( ❑❑❑ )

"thank you for today."

it didn't take long for them to finally arrive the haes' household.

"i have something for you."

he handed a paper bag identical to hers for the passport case, only this time bigger. though it was obvious curiosity ate her up, he didn't give any descriptive clue on what it was.

"use it for our next date."

she gulped. "next— next date?"

"didn't we agree on going on dates at least three times?" he said, hands on his pockets. "where do you wanna meet up next?"

"uh, doyoung, you see . . . "

the sight jeonghan's audi gave a rush of adrenaline.

"bye-bye!"

not allowing him to get even a few seconds to brace himself, raeil pushed doyoung back to the taxi which was on standby by the corner.

"wait! m— what are you—" 

she hurriedly shut the door and urged the driver to quicken up, doyoung still shouting in confusion inside.

jeonghan walked towards raeil, thankfully not anymore noticing the taxi from a few kilometers away.

"going inside?" he asked while beaming.

( ❑❑❑ )

"why are you two together?"

moonyoung rushed down the spiral stair set in her beige cardigan and brown sweatpants, greeting both her best friend and her brother individually.

"we met at the gate."

"by the way, you went to the blind date wearing that?" jeonghan judged, 

she replied, "what's wrong with it?"

"raeil looks like she went on that blind date more than you."

"what?" they yelled in unison.

". . . why? i was joking! she looks really pretty in it."

you look sussy, raeil mouthed to her best friend from her position near jeonghan's back.

"ah, hahaha. haha!" moonyoung fake chuckled in nervousness. she locked arms with the brunette. "we're going upstairs. now. haha!"

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

( ❑❑❑ )