. . . . chapter twenty.

( ❑❑❑ )

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

rainbow music cafe. 6pm.
see you there raeil :)

raeil sighed as she read the ink on paper for the umpteenth time.

"are you okay? you look uneasy."

taeil was slurping noodles with an ongoing playstation game while his sister, back slouched, had her mind floating places after dusting and staring at the small crumpled post-it.

"can i ask for advice?"

pausing what he was playing, he nodded. he was sure it would not take too much of his time, so it didn't seem bothersome unlike how it would be to other older brothers.

he knew his sister. they raised each other so of course he does. when asking for advice, it would always be something as futile as 'what book do i cover in plastic first?' or 'do you think it would be worth it to stand up to change the thermostat?'. she'd say she owes him his life for being so wise after he gives an answer with a bullshitted explanation.

"my friend asked me to meet them. i have no problem with it except, if i do that, i'd practically be betraying my best friend and the best friend might get really mad if she finds out. what do i do?"

"don't meet the first friend then."

"but i'd leave them hanging."

"then go but don't let your best friend know."

"but i'd be lying to my literal bestie!"

"don't go then. simple as that."

still undecided, she chewed on her bottom lip. "but-"

"whatever! this is useless." he unpaused his game, running a hand through his brown hair in stress. "if you wanna go, go, and if you don't want to then don't! jesus christ."

it was something new, so it bothered them to no ends. she had never faced complications with friends that needed a brother's confirmation anyway. how could he be aware on ways to answer that stuff?

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

( ❑❑❑ )