. . . . chapter twenty-three.

( ❑❑❑ )

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

abolish political dynasties!

"political dynasties are nothing but work of capitalists!"

stepping out of his chevy with shades on, doyoung assumed moonyoung led the gang as she was the one holding a megaphone and using the edge of a building rooftop as an elevated platform. it was a low structure compared to ones in seoul.

he walked up the tiring flight of stairs leading to that rooftop. though his pants had become more heavier with each step, he made it. barely breathing, but he got there at least.

in there were four of her other friends arranging boxes which once contained the materials for this protest and bottles of water to distribute.

"moonyoung," he called.

somehow, though he had already caught the attention of her friends through his redundancy, the woman herself did not hear him.

his throat was not having any of it.

"hae moonyoung!"

that one shout finally had her head turning. when their eyes met, she muttered the worst curses she could come up with at the moment under her breath.

moonyoung faced him. "what?"

doyoung then pointed at her slip-ons with a large, original christian dior print, chuckling.

"no to capitalism while you're protesting in dior heels? seriously?"

"honestly, it's none of your business."

when she tried pushing him off and continuing her leader duty, he pulled her back by her arm, the smile that was getting on her nerves still there.

"did you not say we have a date?"

one of guys he assumed liked her reacted grandly. he only received side-eyes though. and another failed attempt of a glance by his desired woman.

moonyoung's lower lip quivered in rage. she harshly brushed his gripping hand off, even adding a slight push to his chest afterwards.

"fuck off, kim."

'ooh's by the other guys watching their scene unravel were heard. she huffed when he decided he had nothing more to say, going back to the edge.

she cleared her throat.

"abolish political dynas— w— woah! oh! shit. shit!"

the force leading to an out of balance got to her. fearful, the ones behind her (including doyoung) tried to extend their hands and pull her back.

it was no use.

soon enough, she fell (with no spiderman to save her, sadly).

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

( ❑❑❑ )