RENJUN - Cold Mafia Husband (2/2)

"W-What?" Renjun asked not believing himself that he did that."A-Aunty said she'll come this weekend to talk about it" you said and he shook his head.

"N-No! No you can't leave me!" he hugged you tightly."But I have to Renjun" you patted his back gently and he shook his head.

"No please!! I-I love you!! I do!!" your eyes widened a little at his words but smiled after."Finally you love me back" you sighed in relief and he looked at you.

"Yes yes I love you so don't leave me?!" you looked down and shook your head."I have to.Besides the contract that you made, is expiring in a few days" he shook his head."No! I'm not letting you go! Never!" he walked out from the house.

"R-Renjun!!"

Weekend

"Where is Renjun?" your mother in law asked and you shook your head."He doesn't want to come out?" Grandma guessed and you nodded.

"Aigoo.Let me talk to him"  she went to his room and saw him on the bed staring at the window.

"Renjun?" he hummed not looking at his grandma.She went to sit beside him and smiled a little.

"Why are you being like this hm?" she asked softly but he just wiped the running tears on his cheeks."Renjun you asked for this didn't you? Go for it then" she said and Renjun shook his head.

"I love her grandma.How can I let her go when I love her.I know I did ask for it but I fell for her.I love Y/n" he sobbed in his hands.Grandma smiled in pain.

She always hoping that his grandson will love her granddaughter in law since they first met.

But he was a bit late.

"Renjun.You can sign here and read the contract first" His father said passing the paper and the pen as you and his mother stood at the back.

Renjun looked at you and his father.He snatched the papers and tore them off."I said I fucking love Y/n and I'll never let her go so stop it" Renjun said burning in anger.

The elders looked at you who was looking down at your feet."Y/n what do you think?" grandma asked and you looked up meeting Renjun's teary eyes.

"Please don't leave me" he mouthed begging a little and you smiled a little."I'll object this divorce too" they smiled widely and your mother in law hugged you tightly muttering thanks for non stop.

"Thank you so much Y/n-ah" she cried and you also teared up in happiness.

After the little drama end, you went to Renjun's room seeing him on the bed smiling widely staring at his ring.

"Renjun? You want to eat? I can cook the dinner?" he shook his head with a wide smile."Oh okay then.I'm going to clean up the kitchen okay?" he shook his head again.

"Why? You need anything?" he went to you standing close until you felt his breathe."W-What are you doing?" you blushed madly and he chuckled.

"You're so cute" he pinched your nose softly and stared into your eyes."I'm sorry for my behaviour before" he whispered and you smiled.

"It's okay.I forgive you" he stared at your eyes down to your lips.You felt nervous as he started to lean closer."U-Uh I-I need to pee" you gently pushed him away and ran into the bathroom.

Renjun shut his eyes and messed with his hair."She's not ready yet stupid" he sighed and took his phone and wallet.

"Y/n-ah!!" he called and you flinched."Y-Yes?!" you replied."I'm going to my gangs!! Don't wait for me!!" he said and you hummed.