49

• 49 - HUNTED DOWN •

| Nisha's POV |

My heart skips painfully making gasp and almost fall. The man besides me quickly caught me as I hold my chest. W-what-- this pain.. is different..

"Nisha." the man who caught me, called out. I jolted after a loud explosion happened. It's coming from the north.

"I-I'm sorry.. I-I just.. nothing." I gently pulled away from him. Why I suddenly felt that? The pain in my heart... sadness.. grief... what if something happened-- no no I should stop thinking about it. Don't be so negative and jump into conclusions, Nisha.

"You're not okay." Draven stated making me look at him. The emotions I'm feeling, it's not coming from him. Definitely not. But whom?

"I-I'm fine. Let's just-- let's just look for Luana and Aeron." I said and walk first. He immediately followed me from behind. I lick my lips after feeling it being so dry.

Gods, I hope everyone is okay.

We exit the forest and the first thing meet me is a flying dagger. I step backward in shock but halt when someone caught it just when it is inches away from me. I look at Draven who pulled the dagger away from my face.

"Oh it's you. I'm sorry about that, Nisha." Aeron scratch his head as he quickly catch his dagger that Draven throw. I suddenly remember that time we first met at the training rooms.

"Where the two of you had been?" Luana asked and move closer to me.

I avert my gaze. Well it is my fault, I get myself inside a trap.. and..

"Abby's dead." I shift my gaze to Draven when he said that. Why he seems like he's always saving me?

"What? Really?" Aeron asked, his eyes going to me and the son of Hades. I nod my head.

"Let's not waste any time." Luana said starts to walk and we followed her. "We need to go to the west. Juliane and Cliff needed us there. The others are on their way."

Juliane and Cliff..

"Guys!!"

On the way, we meet Elaine and Cole. Elaine is waving at us while Cole is holding her. Honestly, I'm a little terrified when I saw Cole. Like what?! He have scales and his eyes is weird. But I won't deny the fact that it suits him. It really does. He looks cool.

Though I remember that there should be three of them from the east?

"You're here."

"Sir Gavin."

We stopped as Sir Gavin blocked our way. Blood and sweat are all over his body. Much as we also have the same state but what caught me is his face. I don't need to read his emotions to know that something's wrong.

"I'm sorry sir but we need to go to the west wing immediately." Luana informed while Sir Gavin shook his head making us confused. What does he mean by that?

"You can't go there." the professor said as someone suddenly appeared behind him.

"Scythe?" I called out.

"Where were you? We didn't see you." Cole stated. Yep, it should be Cole, Elaine and Scythe in the east wing. Where this son of death go?

His eyes meet mine that he quickly tear away. "I'm moving around and I lastly gone to the west wing. I'm sorry but I just suddenly felt something was wrong in that place." he answered.