NikkiCutie123

Time skip!

Lilly's Pov

Ashley's phone went ding. I gave it to her and she said," Mitch is going to be here in a couple minutes." I said ok and followed her downstairs. Me and Ashley just waited for Mitch to pick us up.

When we saw him I followed Ashley outside to the car. I got in the car and saw two car seats. I sat in the middle of the two. Hoping they won't notice.

They noticed. Mitch got out of the car and opened the door. He tried to show me how to buckle the seat belt. He was just as confused as I was. After he went back to his seat we left.

Parkers Pov (didn't expect that?)

I was with Heather going to the orphanage to see if Katie left anything. When we got into her room we herd someone near the door. I opened the door and saw Nikki talking to the owner down the hall. She was saying something about going to a house. The owner asked,"why." Nikki said her friend lived there. I went back into Katie's old room. We found nothing.

Katie's Pov

I was really bored. I decided to ask someone if Heather and Parker could hang out. I missed them. I went up stairs and went to Sky's room. I asked him if Heather and Parker could come over. He looked unsure but he said sure. Probably because I said Parker.

He texted TeamCrafted to let them know. I asked him what time. He said we can go pick them up after Mitch and Lilly get back from getting Ashley. He asked me," Does Parker and Heather know?" I said," no." He put in his code and gave me his phone. Parker Heather said they can come. Yes!

Jason's Pov

I was in my room editing a video when I got a phone call. I answered it. A girl asked," Are you Jason?" I said," Ya". She started to scream. She said," I'm a big fan!" I was confused on how she got my number. I asked her how she got my number. She said," This girl NikkiCutie123 posted it on Twitter!" I hung up and ran to one of the boys rooms to tell them.

I ran into Adams room. The only one not recording. I told him what happened, we found her tweet. It had over 1000 retweets. We both flagged it. Me and Adam both ran out of his room to everyone's rooms and told them to pause there game. We made Jerome text Mitch and tell him.

Time Skip!

Katie's Pov

It was later. We were in the car driving back to the house. Heather and Parker were so excited to meet everyone.

Another Time Skip!

When I got back I saw that Parker and Heather were so surprised to meet them. They told me before they never thought they would get to meet them.

I saw that a lot of the guys were getting calls. They told us that someone found all of their numbers and posted them. They said they were going to drive to the phone store to change their numbers. Me, Parker,Hunter,Lilly,and Heather all stayed home with Ashley.

So Ya that was chapter 27. Hope u liked it! My friend Katie just found out about the TeamCrafted fandom! Thank you so much for reading! Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :3