Chapter 18

Lilly's Pov

We all run upstairs to pack and to tell Parker and Heather that we got adopted. When we got into our room I ran straight to Parker. Secretly Parker is my favorite person ever! Him and Hunter are like brothers to me and Heather and Katie are like sisters.

He looked confused. Then Katie explained everything. That made Heather and Parker almost scream. But they can't unless they want to get caught.

Katie started to pack her stuff up. Then she said I had to pack my stuff. I told her," I don't know how." Katie told Parker to help me pack.

Time skip!

Katie's Pov

We were just about to leave when I remembered that I might not see Parker and Heather again. I grabbed a pen and told them to right there numbers on my hand. I told them I would find a phone somewhere.

Me, Lilly, and Hunter walked down to the lobby. But we didn't see Sky we saw a man talking to the Owner.

I asked her where Adam was. She said," I'm talking you have to wait." I started to wait.

Then Lilly pulled on her dress. And yelled,"WHERE IS ADAM!?!" She started to "fake cry". Then the Owner tried to settle her down. She didn't. Then the Owner yelled," HE LEFT YOU HERE! HE CHANGED HIS MIND ABOUT ADOPTING ALL THREE OF YOU!" Then everything went quiet.

Time Skip!

I was up in the spare room again. I was crying in Parkers arms. Parker was almost asleep.

I was very thirsty. There was a glass of water siting 3 feet away from me. I couldn't reach it. So I died of water dehydration. ( not really ). Then I thought to myself that I shouldn't drink that. I was happy I didn't.

That night!

Mitch's Pov

I was getting ready to go to sleep. I went on Twitter for a little bit. Then I forgot I had to remind Jerome and Sky to set there alarms for tomorrow. I didn't feel like getting up. I just texted them. Then I went to sleep.

Next day!

I woke up. I didn't hear anything. My alarm didn't go off. I looked at the clock. It was about 10:45. I stumbled out of bed and ran to Jerome's door. I opened it.

He was still sleeping. I took one of his pillows and threw it at him. Then I ran to Sky's room. I threw a pillow at him too. Then I yelled at them to get up.

Time skip!

We started to drive to the orphanage.

So ya that was chapter 18 hope you liked it! :P When I posted the last chapter in less than 1 minute there was a view! That's crazy! So I wrote another chapter! Thank you for the support and byeeeeeeeeeeee! :3

Their little Butter Princesses (team crafted fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें