Older Brother Ty

Katie's Pov

We got to their house. It was really big! I started to get my stuff to go inside. Lilly and Hunter were right behind me. Jerome unlocked the door. It looked so much bigger inside!

I saw Ty and the Mudkip in the kitchen. They said hi to us. I said hi back. Lilly and Hunter walked in they smiled. They looked very shy. I knew they were happy and exited.

We all put our stuff down by the door. When I turned around I got blasted in the face with water. I was soaking wet. I saw everyone start to laugh. I looked up and saw Jason and Ian with water guns in there hands. I looked over at Sky he was making a vlog. I wanted to get them back but not now.

When they stopped laughing everyone looked at me. I walk up to Jason and stood in front of him. When he lest expected it I grab the gun and tried to shoot them with water. I missed and they ran away. I quickly turn around and shot Lilly, Hunter, Sky, Mitch, and Jerome with water. They all started to freak out. I laughed so hard!

Time skip!

We were getting ready for bed. We were sleeping in the living room because they said they were working on rooms for us so, we will be stuck down here for a couple days.

I was almost asleep when someone was shaking me. It was Lilly and Hunter. I forgot they were afraid of the dark. Then Lilly said," I miss Parker and Heather." I remembered I needed to call them. I didn't know where the phone was.

I told Lilly and Hunter to stay down in the living room and be quiet. Lilly and Hunter looked up and me with sad eyes. I told them they can come with me as long as their quiet.

It was about 11:30. I took them upstairs to see if anyone was up.

We went to the first room, Sky's. They had names on their doors. It was pretty easy to tell who's door it was. I walked in as silent and I could. I saw that he was sleeping.

I walked to the next room, Ty's. I looked into his room. He was awake! He was recording. I didn't want to bother him. I thought if Lilly was to go in there he would probably stop and answer her question. I told Lilly what to do and I sent her in.

Lilly's Pov

I saw Ty in his room. He was playing Minecraft. He was talking to himself. But there was other people answering.

Katie told me to go up to him and ask him if he knew where the phone was. I walked up to him. I tugged on his shirt.

He looked at me and told his magic computer he would be right back. He took his headphones off and asked me what was wrong.

I asked him if he knew where the phone was. He said," You can use my phone but don't forget to bring it back." I said ok.

He unlocked it then I asked him why he was talking to himself. He laughed and said," Its called Skype. You can talk to people online." I was amazed.

I walked out of the room and gave the phone to Katie. Katie punched in Parkers number and called him.

When he picked up she gave the phone to me. I said," Hi, Parker I miss you." Parker asked," who's number is this?" I said" Ty's". Then Katie wanted to talk to him.

Katie's Pov

I said," Hello?" Parker said," Hi, I miss you when will I see you again?" I said, "I don't know." After we where done talking he said he loved me and then we hung up.

Then we called Heather and talked to her. Then I gave the phone to Lilly to give back to Ty.

Lilly's Pov

I walked into Ty's room and set his phone next to him. I noticed that I was the same hight as the desk. I said goodnight to him. He took his headphones off and gave me a hug. Then he asked me if I wanted to meet the fans.

I said yes. He picked me up and put me on his lap. He said," This is one of Team Crafted's daughters! He whispered,"Say hi!" I looked at the camera and said hi and waved. The people on the computer said hi back.

He said," This is Lilly you will meet her in the vlog we are doing tomorrow. We are going to introduce them. She should probably should go to bed."

I sat on his lap for about 5 more minutes watching him play Minecraft then he said bye.

After he said bye he said," You have to get some sleep for tomorrow. He took me downstairs and put me in bed. He kissed my forehead and went to go say goodnight to Katie and Hunter.

So ya! That was chapter 22 hope you liked it! It looks like Ty is acting like a older brother. Aww. Thank you for reading! Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :3