Chapter 17

Sky's Pov

The Owner was about to announce who I was going to adopt. Then she said,"... Katie!" I saw her run up and hug me. I hugged her back. I picked Katie because the group all agreed on someone older.

Then I saw everyone start to leave except for Hunter and Lilly. They both looked sad. I thought to myself, that they are the only ones that know what Minecraft is here and Katie probably took care of them. I tell Katie to stay with Hunter and Lilly for a second. Then I walk over to the Owner to ask her something.

Katie's Pov

I stand there and wait with Hunter and Lilly. I can't believe that I got adopted!

I see Adam come back after about 5 minutes. He said," I'm adopting all three of you!". Then my ears start to ring. Lilly and Hunter where screaming. We ran up stairs to tell Parker and Heather what happened.

Adam's Pov

I started to wait. I went on my phone. I texted Mitch an Jerome to come in.

Time skip!

When they both get inside we just waited together. Then Jerome took out a camera and started to explain what happened. I look at the clock it was about 2:00.

I saw the Owner with a weird look on her face. Then I remembered that the whole reason I came in after Mitch and Jerome is so that they won't recognize me.

She came over to us and the Owner said," There are other people coming to adopt, you have to leave." We didn't want to. She said," Come back tomorrow to pick them up."

Me and Jerome started to leave. I saw Mitch was trying to think of what to do. Then he said," Fine but we are getting them early tomorrow." She said," We open at 8:00." Then we left.

So ya that was chapter 17! Hoped you liked it! So ya thanks for reading! Ya I was sick today... 😥 so ya... Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! 😝