Chapter 2

Katie's Pov

(Still when she was still five)

Time skip to tomorrow! :3

I get up before every one. I climb out of bed and started to play on the ground with my stuffed animals.

Time skip! :3

I hear someone get out of bed. I get up and walk to my door. I see it was my mom. She was just getting ready for work. I walk downstairs to see my dad on the phone. I sit near him and wait.

Another time skip! Untamable! Lol :3

We arrive at the school. I hate school. I went to pre-k and hated it. Hopefully it will be better than pre-k.

I jumped out of the car and ran to my dad. We walked in and he signed my name on the line. He said to go play with the other kids. I didn't move. The teacher then came over to me and asked me my name. I said it was Katie.

I saw a girl with red hair, blue eyes, freckles, jean skirt, black and red plaid shirt, and braided pig tails. I had pig tails to, but they were not braided. I had on pink jean shorts, with a sunflower t-shirt.

I walk up to her and said hi. I see her siting down on the big rug playing with a truck. She said hi back.

I sit down next to her and see her running over a Barbie with it. I quickly grab it and say," This is a Barbie, you play with it. Your going to kill it!" I start playing with her and making the Barbie ride in the truck. (sounds like my friend being her would do XD lol) Then she introduced my to friend Parker. Then we were all friends.

Then it was the end of the day. It was really short. I waved goodbye to them and left.

Time skip a week or so later :3

When I got home I played in my room in till it was time for bed. I hoped in to bed and said goodnight to my parents and fell asleep.

I woke up to my dad carrying me across the yard. I didn't know what was going on. But I waited in till he stopped running. He set my on a bench. I got up and asked him what was going on. He then picked me up again and ran inside a building. I saw that there was people inside. He opened the door and put me inside and ran away.

I started to cry. Then a lady came over to me and asked me a bunch of questions.

Who is this lady and what happened?

So ya that was chapter 2 yay! Sorry for a lot of stuff from when she's in kindergarten... I will probably fix that in next chapter... But I did put in 2 new characters!!! Yay! Thanks to a lot to McKenzie (my friend I was talking about) for being in the book!!! So ya thanks for reading and Bbbbyyyyyeeee!!! :P