Chapter 13

Katie's pov

We got to the hospital and they told us to wait in the waiting room. So we are waiting here with his parents. This is pretty awkward.

Then we hear someone call,"Parker's parents?" His parents get up and walk to the nurse. Me and Heather get up and ask what we should do they say," You can wait here in till he wakes up and is well enough to see people. Maybe in a hour." So me and Heather sat down and started to wait.

Parker's Pov

Right before I woke up I could hear people talking. I heard my mom and dad talking to someone. I tried to open my eyes but I couldn't. I couldn't move either.

Time Skip!

I finally woke up and opened my eyes. It was all blurry. I had a bad headache and I felt tired. I sat up and saw my mom and dad siting and waiting for me to wake up. When my mom saw me sit up she came over and hugged me.

I was confused where I was. I'm guessing I'm in the hospital because there was an iv in my hand. I couldn't feel it but it was there. I asked them where Heather and Katie were. They said," In the waiting room. Do you want them to come in?" I nodded and they left the room.

Then I also noticed that there was stickers on my chest. There were two and they had wires attached to them. The wires went to a heart machine. I'm guessing that measures my heart beat. How does this machine know so much about me?!? I wonder how long I was out. I can't remember anything that happens after I fell off the ladder.

Then Katie and Heather came in. I started to smile. I could see a little better now. Then Katie asked," How are you feeling?" I said," I have a headache and things look a little fuzzy."

Then the doctor walked in and explained, while taking out the iv and the stickers. My hand hurt a little after she took out the iv but I was fine. Then Katie and Heather told me everything that happened.

So ya that was chapter 3. So You can probably tell I'm sick because I'm posting in the middle of the day. So ya thank you for reading! Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :3