Chapter 10

Nikki's Pov

I start walking down the stairs and everyone follows behind me. I don't see what I did wrong! I'm always right at the orphanage! These guys must be weird.

We get out onto the lawn then I hear someone say," me and Ty are going to stay back and wait for you guys. And I think Ashley is coming over to see who we adopted." Then Mitch said," Ok. Nikki go inside the car."

I slowly make my way to the car. when I get in I try to listen to what Mitch is saying. He was asking if he should take me back to the orphanage. I was hoping he wouldn't. They are famous, who would want that?

Then they stopped talking. Mitch and Jerome came up to the car and opened the door. Then Mitch said," Fine you can stay here tonight but we are bringing you back tomorrow."
Then I nod and jump out of the car.

I say," I refuse to sleep in that room!" They understand and Quentin says," You can sleep on the couch if you don't like it!" Then I say," Ok." I walk in to the house and sit on the couch.

Time Skip!

I hear someone at the door. I see it was some random girl. She came in with a big smile on her face.

He walked over to me and asked," Are you the girl they adopted!?!" I say," No, I'm a random fan girl that snuck in." Then I looked back at my phone. Her smile quickly faded. Then Jerome pulled her into the Kitchen where everyone was. I'm guessing they where telling her all about what happened.

So ya that was chapter 10 thank you for reading! Ya so haven't said a lot about Katie going to that next chapter! So ya... :3 Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!