Chapter 15

Nikki's Pov

I woke up. I could hear a lot of people in the kitchen. I didn't want to wake up yet. I just laid there listing to what they where saying. They weren't saying anything interesting. I could hear someone about to walk by I quickly pretend to be asleep. Then I actually fell asleep.

Time Skip!

I woke up again and I didn't hear anyone. I saw that it was about 10:30. I stood up and walked into the kitchen.

I didn't see anyone. Then I walked back into the living room. I saw Jerome come down stairs. Jerome said," If you're hungry you can go into the kitchen and eat some waffles that are on the table. Then go get your stuff packed. Me, Mitch,and Adam are driving you." I rolled my eyes and walk into the kitchen.

I saw the waffles on the table. I hate waffles. I ate one anyway. After I got packed I walked out to the car.

I saw Adam was the only one in the car. He was on his phone. I got in and went on my phone too. When Mitch and Jerome get in the car we drive to the orphanage.

When we got there Adam stayed in the car and Me, Mitch and Jerome went in. When we get inside the Owner comes up to us and asks," Is there a problem?" Mitch said," Yes. Nikki will not be respectful to me and my roommates." Then the owner says to sign a lot stuff and she tells me to go to my room to unpack. I run through the halls. When I get to my room I jump onto my bed. I was so happy!

Mitch's Pov

Me and Jerome walk back to the car. Yes our plan will work!

So ya that was chapter 15! I hope you liked it. I got my phone fixed! But I lost my pictures and apps so...ya but I do have Wattpad back! Yay! Well byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :3