After the vlog

Nikki's Pov

I cannot believe they adopted not one, but three idiots for this orphanage. I reached for my phone and put in a alarm for later tonight. I set it for 7:00. I can't wait to get some revenge.

Katie's Pov

After the vlog almost all the guys went upstairs to make some videos. Jerome and Jason stayed downstairs. I sat in the couch with Lilly and Hunter.

Jerome asked," What do you guys want to do?" No one answered. I shrugged. Jason came and sat next to us. We were all siting and doing nothing.

Then out of nowhere Jerome asked," Do you guys want to go meet some other YouTubers?" Me, Lilly and Hunter all nodded. Jerome and Jason got up and started to walk to the door. We followed them to the car.

Time skip!

I was in the car looking out the window when I herd Jason on his phone. He was talking to I think Ryan. (Xrpmx13). He was planing on meeting us somewhere. When he hung up the phone it was dead silent in the car.

Then Jerome asked," So Katie, if you had a choice between online school and public school where would you want to go?" I though for a second then I said," I think public school, because I want to meet new people and maybe they will be nicer then the people and the orphanage."

Then Jason said," So who's Parker?" I felt my face turn bright red. I knew he saw me blush!

I said," No one just one of my good friends..." Then Jerome said," Right." In a sarcastic way. That made Lilly and Hunter giggle.

I asked them," Please keep this a secret! I don't want the whole team knowing. I know that someone will over react about it."

Jerome said," We won't tell them it will be our secret." Jason said," I think it's kind of cute." I asked them if I can have Parker and Heather over sometime. They said they can hang out later that day.

Time Skip!

After we meet Ryan it was about 1:45. We drove back to the house and Jason and Jerome went upstairs to go record. So I was stuck downstairs alone with Lilly and Hunter. I was bored.

Lilly's Pov

I decided to go upstairs to see what they are doing. It was pretty boring with Katie and Hunter. I walked upstairs and went into Mitch's room. I saw him siting at his computer but he wasn't talking to anyone. I didn't think he was recording. I walked up to him. When he saw me he turned toward me and said hi. I said hi back.

Time skip!

I was siting on Mitch's lap watching him play Minecraft. He stopped to look at his phone. It was 5:30. He put me down and asked me if I wanted to go with to go get Ashley. I guess Ashley is coming over!

So ya that was chapter 25! Hope you liked it! Sorry haven't posted... I wonder what Nikki's going to do? Lol Kk :3
byeeeeeeeeeeeeee!