The bag

Katie's Pov

Ty gave everyone a kiss and when up stairs. He's so sweet. He probably feels older because he was alway the youngest sibling. I said goodnight to Lilly and Hunter and fell asleep.

Time skip!

I woke up to a lot of noise. I looked over. Everyone was in the kitchen having breakfast. I lifted my head up. Everyone looked over at me. Sky said," Good morning." I yawned and said good morning back. I looked over at Lilly and Hunter. They were still asleep.

I stood up, went in the kitchen and sat down next to Jason. They were all eating waffles. Jason gave me a waffle to eat. They were all fighting over editing stuff I wouldn't understand.

When I finished my waffle I walked to the door and picked up my bag. I brought it back to the kitchen.

I opened it and saw a note from Parker. It said,
Hi! Its Parker! I put this note in before u left and I just wanted to say I love you and I hope everything goes better for you, Hunter, and Lilly. And I hope not to see Nikki again! Love u.
~Parker

I put that to the side and took out another thing. It was my light pink teddy bear Sprinkles. I thought of my dad when he put me I that orphanage and ran away. I still don't know why he did that.

I grabbed the last thing out of my bag. It was a picture of Me, Parker, and Heather. We were in Kindergarten. It looked like we were all playing on the playground.

I put everything back in my bag and closed it. I looked up the whole team. They were still fighting about what editing software was better. I saw that Hunter woke up. He came over and sat next to me. We waited until they stopped yelling.

They were all quiet and eating there breakfast. Then Jerome asked us when we wanted to do the vlog for the TeamCrafted channel. I said," I don't know." We all sat in silence it was pretty awkward.

So ya! Thank you so much for reading. That was chapter 23. I had to go all the way back to chapter 1 and 2 to find stuff for this chapter! Times going by so fast! I wasn't that good at writing back then. Lol. New Years resolution, write more. I'm trying but stupid writers blocks are stupid! Hope you liked it and byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :3