Chapter 16

Adams Pov

I saw Nikki, Mitch, and Jerome go inside. Yes! She's gone! I go on my phone and tell the fans what's happening.

After what felt like forever Mitch and Jerome finally get back to the car. Our plan was to meet the "Bad kids". At lest that's what the Owner calls them. We don't think there bad. They also know who we are. I go in by myself and ask to adopt someone.

Parkers Pov

It is a normal day just playing with Lilly and Hunter. My head still hurt a little but I was fine. Then I heard the signal for people to come downstairs.

Katie's Pov

I hear the signal for people to come down stairs. I meet Lilly and Hunter at the door, then go.

Out of the corner on my eye I can see I assume to be Nikki. I turn and look, it was. I grab Lilly and Hunters hands and start to walk faster.

I see Nikki walk faster. I see her come next to Hunter. I try to pull Hunter away from her but it was to late. She tripped him and started to kick him.

I stopped to help him up but Nikki shoved me back into the wall. Hunter was laying on the ground. I saw him turn his head to look at Lilly but then Nikki kicked him really hard. I couldn't take this any longer.

I tried to get up to help him but I couldn't she shoved me back into the wall again. I could see Hunter holding his mouth and noes. I looked at Lilly she was crying not knowing what to do. Lilly also looked mad. Then Nikki realized she was going to be late so she rushed off so she could make it in time.

I sat Hunter up against the wall. I saw that noes was bleeding. He was looking down like he gave up or something. I went into the bathroom and got some toilet paper. I tried to whip up his noes but it didn't work so we started to walk downstairs so we didn't miss the opportunity to get adopted.

Time Skip!

We got down stairs and saw someone that looked very familiar. It was Sky! That's probably why Nikki is back. I saw that Hunters noes was still bleeding I little bit. He looked sad. His head was down.

We got in a line and waited. We were one of the last people. I saw Sky almost get to Nikki but he skipped right over her. I started to laugh.

Then Sky got to Hunter. Sky asked him," What happened to your noes?" Hunter was still looking down. Hunter said," Nikki tripped me." Then Sky got down face to face with him and asked," Do you know who I am? Because, I don't think I saw you last time." Hunter looked up and saw Sky! He gave him a big hug and said," I know who you are!"

Then Sky went to me. I said, "Hi Sky!" He smiled and said hi back. He asked," Do you have any friends here?" I said," No they don't go to an orphanage." I whispered to him," They are up in my room." Then he said," I won't tell anyone." I also told him," Lilly and Hunter are my roommates." Then he said,"I have roommates to!" I smiled I already know he has roommates.

Then he went to Lilly. Lilly screamed and hugged him. When she stopped Sky said to all 3 of us," No one in this building knows who I am except you 3. We all smile.

Time Skip!

I hear the Owner say Adam is going to adopt...!

So ya that was chapter 16 hope you liked it! Cliffhanger 😈! Who will he adopt? Hmmm... Lol. Well byeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :3