Night ⚡️

Hunters Pov

I followed Mitch inside. I saw Jason standing in the living room. He asked," What happened?" Mitch said," Nikki. Can you please take care of Hunter while I go deal with them outside?" He looked down at me. Jason said." Yes."

He took my hand and took me to the bathroom. He sat me down on the counter. While shifting through stuff in a drawer he said," Your knee and face are a little scratched up too." I felt sad when he said that. I felt like I let them all down. He finally found what he was looking for. Hydrogen peroxide.

He opened it and put it on my arm and knee. He than wrapped it up. After he took me back to the living room. He told me to stay there. I sat on the couch. I saw him run out.

Time Skip!

I couldn't sit there any longer. I walked to the door and looked outside. I saw a police car drive away. Everyone was coming back inside! I quickly ran back to the couch before they walked in.

Then Katie came and ran up and hugged me. She asked me if I was ok. I said," My arm hurts." She hugged me tighter. She said," I love you."

When she was done Parker came over and ruffled my hair. He said," love u two bud." I looked up and smiled at him. Then Heather said," Everyone here loves you!" I started to laugh. Everyone gave me a group hug.

It was getting pretty late. Some of the guys were recording. Ashley came down stairs. She said," Jerome said to bring you and Lilly upstairs." Me and Lilly got up and followed her.

When we got upstairs Sky, Jerome, Mitch and Ian were waiting for us. Sky was recording a vlog. Ian said," We know since you guys got here you didn't have a room yet. Now you do."

Mitch opened the door. The room was awesome. It had so much cool stuff. There were 2 bunk beds with desks underneath them. It was so cool. The walls were painted blue and there was Minecraft stickers on the walls.

Me and Lilly ran inside we were so excited. After Sky ended the video he said to go down stairs and say goodnight to everyone and get our bags. We ran down stairs.

When we got downstairs we jumped on top of Katie, Parker and Heather. The were not surprised the could hear us running. We told them about our room. And that we needed to go to bed. They all gave me and Lilly a kiss goodnight and sent us upstairs with our bags.

Time skip

I was in bed. They said they would all come in and say goodnight. Ashley already did. After a little bit they all ended up coming in and saying goodnight.

Mitch's Pov

I went in with Jerome to say goodnight to Lilly and Hunter. (Omg #Merome! Lol I'm sorry I had to) After we walked out I asked to talk to him in my room. He agreed. When we got to my room I closed the door. (No they are not going to make out 😂 that's for another time... Jk)

I asked," Do you think Katie likes Parker?" Jerome said," I don't know dood." Then he looked away. I could tell he was lieing. He knew.

I said," I know you know if she does. Does she?!?" Jerome said," Fine she does but don't tell anyone else." I said I wouldn't.

I asked him," So if she likes him why are we letting them just be downstairs together?" Jerome said," I don't know. I think both of her friends and sleeping over." I said," what are we going to do?! We can't just let them sleep with each other?!" Jerome said," Then tell Katie not to sleep near him. I said," Fine but you are comeing too!" I pulled him out of my room.

When we got down stairs Katie said hi to us. They were watching a movie. I told Katie to come over to me and Jerome. I whispered and said," You can't sleep near Parker ok?" She said," Why?" I said," Because you can't." she rolled her eyes. I didn't care. I said goodnight to her and kissed her forehead. Jerome did the same.

Then we left them alone they thought. We set my phone down recording them. Then we ran. But Jerome got caught.

Katie's Pov

I can't believe they said that! I was sad then I shook it off and thought whatever. I went and sat near Parker. I looked and saw Jerome staring at if at the top of the stairs. He said," Im just going to find my mouse." He walked away. Parker put his arm around me. I snuggled up next to him and fell asleep.

I woke up to thunder and lightening. I tryed to go back asleep but I couldn't. I couldn't get up with out waking up Parker. I layed there until I fell back asleep.

I woke up to a loud noise. It was a beep. I looked around and saw that Heather and Parker woke up too. After a few seconds I heard Lilly and Hunter screaming. The power went out.

I ran up stairs to see if they were ok. When I got to there door I saw that Sky and Ian were there too. Parker and Heather were right behind me too. They were ok. They just got scared because it was dark. After a little bit everyone was there. They said to go back to sleep and the power would eventually come back.

So ya that was chapter 29. Hope u liked it! The school year is over! I hope you guys had a great year! I didn't! 😀 I hate school. Lol byeeeeeeeeeeeee!