Chapter 4

Parker's Pov

I was walking over to sit next to Katie. Then she looked at the time then stood up and pulled the collar of my shirt to tell me something.

When she said orphanage I knew we had to go. I start to yell for Lilly and Hunter. When they came over to us I grabbed Lilly's hand and started to run.

We where both running down the sidewalk when Lilly and Hunter started to trip and slow down. So me and Katie pick them up and carried them closer to the building. We where about 1 block away we set then down and started to run again.

Tiny Time Skip!

When we got to the orphanage me and Katie started to give Hunter a boost onto the fire escape. It was 7:13. When Hunter climbed up we boosted Lilly up. Lilly was short so she couldn't reach the fire escape Hunter saw she couldn't reach so he tried to grab her hand. Hunter than grabbed her hand and attempted to pull her up, but we helped him.

It was 7:14. Lilly and Hunter started to run up the fire escape. Then Katie gave me a hug I hugged her back then boosted her up onto the fire escape. Then Heather caught up to us and waited with me for Katie to give us the thumbs up to go home. I hope they don't get in any trouble!

Time Skip!

Katie's Pov

I see Lilly and Hunter climb in through our window. I try to climb as fast as I could. When I reach the window. I could hear the owner almost at our door. I jump in and attempt to land on my bed but I failed and bounced off my bed and landed on my face on the floor.

When the owner heard the noise from our room she opened the door quickly to see my on the floor and the kids in shock with the window open. She then yelled," Why where you not in your room?!?" I try to explain then I get cut off by Lilly saying," We are sorry." I get up and sit on my bed.

Parker's Pov

I could hear screaming coming from there room. There was still no thumbs up yet either. Then I tell Heather to give me a boost. Heather boosts me up and I crawl to there room.

I look in side to see all on them crying except Katie. Then I hear," Because you all did that you will not get to see the people coming to adopt tomorrow. I saw Katie shrug. She didn't really care because she never gets adopted. Not a lot of people know want Minecraft or YouTube is they just pick the prettiest girl like Nikki.

She is a brat and always gets her way. Katie is basically her slave by force. Then I hear a door slam I see them all crying. I climb inside her room and give everyone a hug. Then they all feel much better.

Then I remember Heather is outside waiting. I then hop out of the window and pull her up and we both come to Katie's room. What are they going to do?

So ya that was chapter 4 hope you like it! Soooo sorry the team wasn't in it but I am planing on the coming in the next chapter... I feel really bad... :( but I did post today! Yay me... But anyway I will see you tomorrow or something Byeeeeeeeeeee! :3