School Talk

Lilly's pov

Me, Katie, and Hunter were sitting in the living room bored. We were all watching tv.

Preston's pov

I was almost done editing a video. Me and Lachlan wanted to hang out with the kids. Lachlan was already done editing. He was waiting for me. After I finished we walked downstairs. We saw them watching tv. We both sneaked up behind the couch. Then we jumped up and screamed boo.

We scared Lilly and Hunter. Katie was not scared at all. We sat on the couch with them. I asked," What are u watching?" Katie said," I don't know." Hunter said," I'm bored." Then Lilly said," I'm bored too." Lachlan asked," How about we play outside." Lilly and Hunter said," yeah!" They both ran to the door. Everyone put their shoes on. When Lachlan opened the door Lilly and Hunter ran out.

It was the end of summer. The wind was a little colder than normal. Leaves were falling. We all played until it was almost time for dinner.

Lilly's Pov

We walked inside. Jerome was on the phone. I think he was ordering a pizza for dinner. I ran inside still full of energy. Preston, Lachlan, and Katie looked exhausted. We all sat at the table in the kitchen. I was bored again. I whispered to Hunter asking," Do you want to play tag!" He nodded. We both climbed off the chairs and started running around tagging each other.

Katie's Pov

I saw Lilly and Hunter start chasing each other. I looked over and saw Lachlan throw his head down in exhaustion when he saw them start running around the house. I giggled at that.

Finally some pizza got here. Jerome opened the door and paid the man. He ordered so much pizza.

Preston got op and helped him carry it all in. He got 6 pizzas! They put them on the table. Preston and Jerome started getting plates together for Lilly and Hunter. Jerome handed me a plate of pizza and said," If I call them now they will probably eat all the pizza. After Preston and Jerome finished making the plates for Lilly and Hunter, Jerome yelled," PIZZAS HERE!!" It was silent until we heard footsteps. They were all racing down the stairs. It looked like they haven't ate for years. It was like a stampede.

Time skip! After dinner.

Everyone went back upstairs expected for Mitch, Jerome, Sky, and Jason. The others were doing videos. We were all sitting at the table.

Lilly and Hunter were still eating there pizza because they were to busy when they were running around to eat. Lilly and Hunter were sitting there pouting because their pizza was cold.

Then Sky said," We have to talk to you about a few things." Then Mitch said," First things first-". Then Jerome interrupted and said," I'm the realist." Everyone laughed. Then it got all serious again.

Mitch continued," Ok so we have to talk about school. Now you guys start school September 9th. It it September 2end. Lilly and Hunter you are going into preschool. And Katie, you are going into 9th grade." I asked," High School? at 13? I'm supposed to be going into 8th!" Sky said," Yes since you are going to a new school they changed it." I said," I'm not going to the same school?" Sky said," No. but it's not far from the school you used to go to." I slumped back in my seat.

Then Jerome said," So we have to take you guys school shopping." Mitch said," I can ask Ashley to take all of you clothes shopping... I don't think any of us here are really into fashion. And then we can take you supply shopping." We said," Ok." Then Jason said," we also scheduled doctors appointments for you guys." We all accidentally gave them scared looks." Jerome said," Its not that bad." The guys chuckled. Then Sky said," O ya! Here." He handed me an iPhone 4s. I screamed. I yelled, Thank you! Thank you! So much!" I hugged my new phone. Sky said," You have to take care of this phone then we will talk about you getting a better phone." I said," Thank you."

Hey guys! Long time no see. Well hope you liked this chapter! Happy back to school! Yay 😑 lol. You can tell I hate school.
Sorry I haven't been updating! I'm a very bad procrastinator * nervously laughs and looks around *. Once school starts though I will probably be back on track lol. I start school the 9th. Thank you for reading and byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! 😆 💚