Chapter 21

Jerome's Pov

I forgot Adam told us he was adopting 3 kids. I quickly took out my phone and called Ian to make sure they had somewhere to sleep. Until we get them all rooms.

Katie's Pov

I walked downstairs with Hunter and Lilly. We got to the main floor and saw 3 guys.

I saw Lilly and Hunter scream and run to them. It was Sky, Mitch, and Jerome! I started to run to them. We were all hugging. I was so happy they came back!

Then Jerome said," Go pack your stuff! We will meet you here!" I nodded and ran up stairs with Lilly and Hunter to get ready to leave.

Time skip.

I was in the lobby with Lilly, Hunter, Parker, and Heather. They wrote there numbers on my hand. We all said goodbye. I told them I would call them before I go to bed.

Me and Parker were hugging. He wouldn't let go. When he let go he kissed my forehead and said," I love you." I said I love you back then walked out with Sky, Jerome, and Mitch.

I'm surprised that the Owner let Parker and Heather stay in the lobby to say goodbye. She hates me!

Time skip.

I was siting in the car staring out the window. I thought to myself if I will ever see Nikki again. I was so happy to think that I won't have to see Nikki everyday anymore.

She all ways use to rub it in my face that shes older than me. I know that I'm younger than Parker and Heather too. At least I am older than Hunter and Lilly.

Then Sky asked us if we knew who Nikki was. We all nodded. I looked over at Hunter. There was only one scratch on his face. No more bruises. I smiled at him. He smiled back.

We all shared everything that happened. I didn't tell them about Parker though. I didn't want them over reacting.

So ya! That was chapter 21. Hope you liked it! I wonder when TeamCrafted will find out about Parker... Hmm... Lol thank you for reading and byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :3