Chapter 20

Katie's Pov

I started to walk downstairs again. As I was walking downstairs I was thinking that Nikki is probably lying to me. I turned around and went to my room.

Time skip!

I was on the fire escape. I wanted to know if she was lying to me. I sneaked to her window.

I saw a blanket over it. I couldn't see in. It was pretty cold outside.

I put my head to the window to try to hear what was happening. All I heard was compleat silence. After two minutes of listening I heard a door open. Then I heard Parkers voice.

I immediately tried to break the window. I saw Nikki pull the blanket down to see what was going on.

Then the window broke. Glass shattered everywhere. Nikki fell down as I climbed in thru the window.

When I got down I fell. Nikki tripped me. I quickly got up and ran toward Parker.

When I got to him I tried to unknot the ropes. I got one of his hands free before getting hit with her fist.

I hit the ground hard and it got very blurry. I saw Parker get free. It went black. Last thing I felt was him picking me up and running. -------------------

Parkers Pov

I got my other hand free while Nikki was busy. Then she walked over to me.

She said," Ok well I think you should stay here and think about if you should really be friends with her."

I said," I'm her boyfriend!" She said," No your not. Your mine!"

I saw her crawl on top of me. I didn't want her to know my hands were free so I just laid there hoping she wouldn't know.

Then I saw her lean in to kiss me. I turned away from her. She than grabbed my chin and made me kiss her. I hate her! I tried to stop her.

When she finally stopped she was still laying on me. I felt her hand on my chest slowly move down to my stomach. I couldn't take it any longer I sat up and pushed her to the other side of the door.

Then I saw her slam the door. This was my chance to get out of these ropes.

Time skip!

I finally got the ropes off. She tied the ropes pretty tight. I stood up and knocked on the door. She didn't answer. I started to attempt to kick down the door.

I kept kicking until I made a hole on the door. Then I reached my hand around to unlock it.

When I unlocked it I ran right to Katie. She was breathing. So I assumed she was sleeping.

I picked her up and started to run out the door. Nikki was running after me.

I got to our room and locked the door. I looked at the clock it was about 9:30. I tried to wake her up. She didn't wake up.

I was panicking. I looked and saw Hunter and Lilly. They looked confused.

I looked back at Katie. Her face looked like a bear attacked her. There were bruises and cuts all over her face. There was the same on my face. I tried to wake her up again.

Katie's Pov

I woke up. I saw Parker above my. He said," Hi!" I said hi back. I sat up and hugged him. He fell over. I started to laugh. He started to laugh too.

I stood up. He asked me where Heather was. I said," She went home." Then we eventually went over to Hunter and Lilly. We played with them.

Time skip!

There was an announcement for Katie, Hunter, and Lilly to come downstairs. I started to walk downstairs with Lilly and Hunter.

So ya that was chapter 20. Hope you liked it! I wonder why there get called downstairs... Hmm... Well thank you for reading and byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :3