Chapter 1

Katie's Pov

I walk home from school with my best friends Heather and Parker. We have been friends since we were in kindergarten. But when I was in kindergarten a lot of things changed.

Flash back :P

I woke up in my small five year old bedroom. It was decorated with small stars and stuffed animals. I was thirsty. I crawl out of bed and walk to the kitchen.

I start climbing the counter intill I reach the top. Then I open the cupboard to see a plastic green cup. I grab it and walk along the edge of the sink.

I fill up my cup and hop down on to the floor without spilling any water. Then I walk up the stairs to my room.

I set my water on my bedside table and sit on the floor next to my favorite stuffed animal Sprinkles. She is a light pink teddy bear. I had kindergarten tomorrow so I claimed on to my bed and closed my eyes.

I close my eyes for five minutes then herd something at the front door. It was my dad. My dad was coming upstairs. I stood up and jumped onto my bed and pretended to be asleep. But my dad knew me to well, I always do that when he comes home late.

He came in and picked me up and said," I know you are awake". I said," No I'm not!" Then I made snoring noises.

I open my eyes to see a tall man with blonde hair and green eyes. Just like mine. Then he set me on the floor. He said," Its 11:30 at night you need to get to sleep." I give him puppy eyes. He then said," Fine you can watch Tv with me for ten minutes." My face lit up. I ran into the living room with Sprinkles.

Time skip 10 minutes :3

I got tired and almost fell asleep on the couch. Then my dad picked me up and brought me upstairs to my room. Then he said," You start kindergarten tomorrow! Are you excited?" I looked at him and shook my head. I hate school. Then my dad said," You have to go ok?" Then I nodded and said," ok."

So ya hope you liked my first chapter to my first book... So ya thanks for reading more coming out soon and I will probably post tomorrow bbbyyyeeee!! :3

-----------------------------------

Note; names from my book have the same names as people in my school just saying these are characters not real people... Just needed to make that clear... Thx 😄