Chapter 5

Katie's Pov

(Next day)

I get up hearing Hunter and Lilly playing to loud. I see it was morning.

Then I see someone on the ground. It looks like Heather. Then I see Parker stand on the other side of the room. It was kind of funny because Parker's hair was all messed up and all over the place.

He was sleeping on the floor. Heather was still sleeping on the floor too. Then I see Heather sit up. I say hi to her and then she walked over to Lilly's bed and fell onto it and feel asleep again.

Then I ask Parker,"Have your been here all night?" Then I see him nod. Then Parker says," Ya me and Heather saw you fall asleep. We decided to spend the night on the floor. So me and Heather called our parents and told them we were here. We decided to stay the whole day with you because you can't see the people adopting today. We can watch YouTube and you and Heather can play minecraft!"

I thought that was a great idea!

Mitch's Pov

(The day before)

All of team crafted were playing battle dome. I could see Jerome sneaking up behind Husky. Then I see him jump and hit him with Freddy (a iron axe). Then I start heading toward him. I had a stone sword. Then I hear on the Skype call "I REGRAT NOTHING!" Then I see Sky jump off a tree and hit me with a wood axe. I then start running away from him with Jerome following behind Sky. Then I quickly turn around and hit him with 3 easy chops. Chop chop chop! Then Jerome started to run away from me. Then I see in the chat TrueMU fell from a high place. Then I here Ssundee say," gess he will never be a spaceman in battle dome!" Then I hear everyone else laugh but Jason. Then Jason says," but I am a spaceman!" Then Ty said," ya in creative!" then everyone laughs again. Then Jason says," true."

Time Skip!

I was only me and Jerome left in Battle Dome.

Time Skip after Battle Dome! Haha!

Everyone was watching tv in the living room when I see Jason turn down the tv on the commercial. Then Jason speaks up and says," I think we should have someone else live with us." Everyone looked at him with full attention. Then he said," I think we should adopt someone!"then everyone agreed after convincing. "Ok we will leave in 1 hour to go look for adoption centers." Then I say," how many kids?" Then we all agree on one for now.

Time Skip!

Katie's Pov

I see that Mitch posted a Battle Dome. We watch it to see that Jerome won with a sneek attack!

Then I see sky posted a video saying that they were adopting someone today. I started to scream. Then I heard the owner coming up the stairs. I told Parker and Heather to go on to the fire escape. When they did that I shut the window behind them.

"What is going on?" the owner said. I asked her," who is adopting today?" Then she asked my why. I said," I don't know." then she said "7 guys." Then I begged her to let me see them but she said,"no." So I ran and started to cry on my bed.

So ya that was Chapter 5! Hope you liked it! :) sorry didn't post yesterday... Someone very close to me passed away so I have to go to a wake tomorrow and a funeral Wednesday... Sorry I'm trying my best :3 so hope you liked it byeee...