Chapter 8

Nikki's Pov

We climb in to a minivan. As we get in I sit in the very back in the middle. Then Ty and Mitch sit next to me. I see the other guys climb into the minivan.

I take out my iPhone with a hot pink case and go on twitter. Then I hear someone in the front ask," Does all of the kids at the orphanage have Phones?" I give him a dumb look and say sarcastically," Ya like everyone has Phones! Everyone is as pretty and well behaved as me!" then I started to laugh. I see all the guys with puzzled looks on there faces but I don't care.

The car ride was so long! It took like 15 minutes! When we got to there house I asked a lot of the guys what there names where. I told them I didn't watch a lot of them. Which was a lie because I don't watch any of them! (Not really I do watch them ;D) I found out that there names where, Jason, Ian, and, Quentin.

Mitch's Pov

I try to ignore how little she knows of us and start walking towards the house with everyone else. Then I tell her to come up stairs to see her room.

We all put a lot of work into it. We all ran up stairs, but Nikki didn't run. She was walking up the stairs slowly on twitter and in heels. When she finally got up stairs we opened her room door. There was a huge ender dragon on the ceiling. And all around the room there was a lot of different mobs.

Before we set up the room sky said," lets not add squids. It will give the kid nightmares." But we all knew that was not true. We put a small squid in the corner of the room just to mess with him. I wonder when he will notice.

Her mouth was wide open. She looked all over and didn't comment. Then sky asked," Do you like it?" Then Quentin mention," We put a lot of work into it!" She walked over to her bed and sat on it. Everyone had puzzled looks again then she went back on her phone. Then Jerome lost it.

So ya that was chapter 8... Thank you for reading! Sorry little writers block... Ya... The baca is getting mad! I wonder what will happen...
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!