Long Chapter

Lilly's Pov

I woke up. I looked over at Hunter. He was still asleep. I steeped down off the ladder and walked out of our room. It was about 5:45.

I walked into Jerome's room. I saw he was already up and about to leave to go somewhere. I asked," Where are you going?" He said," I'm going with Mitch to the airport." The first thought I had was that they were leaving! I ran up and hugged him. I said," please don't leave." He said," Me and Mitch aren't leaving for good. We are picking up a couple of people." I was relived.

After a few minutes Jerome was ready to leave. He asked," Do you want to come?" I said," Yeah!" After grabbing his phone he said," Go wake up Mitch!"

I ran to Mitch's room. I jumped on top of him and shook him. I whispered/yelled," Wake up Mitch it's time to go!" I saw his eyes open. He looked tired. He sat up and grabbed his phone to see what time it was. Then we herd Jerome whisper," Mitch are you awake?" He looked up at him. He nodded his head.

He stood up and stretched. Then I ran and jumped on his back. He didn't care. I rode on Mitch's back all the way down stairs. He set me down and took my hand. When we got to the car Jerome opened the door and I jumped in. Little did they know they didn't strap my car seat. I sat in my seat pretending I was strapped in.

They fell for it. After about 30 minutes we got to the airport. Jerome parked the car and went to find them. I was in the car with Mitch waiting for them to come. I asked," Who is coming?" Mitch said," Preston (prestonplayz) and Lachlan (Lachlan Minecraft & more)."

When they got in the car they said hi to me. The both hugged me. I smiled. Then Lachlan noticed I wasn't strapped in. He asked," Is Lilly supposed to be strapped in?" Mitch said," Ya, is she not?" Preston said," She is not." Jerome said," Can you do that please?" Lachlan said," Yes." He strapped me in.

I crossed my arms. I didn't want to listen to them. I unstrapped it and crawled out. I crawled into the trunk. Everyone noticed. Mitch said," Lilly get back to your seat." I said," No I don't want to."

Mitch's Pov

I didn't know what to say or do. I looked at Jerome then at Lachlan and Preston. I don't think they knew what to do either. I said," Lilly if you don't get back to your seat you will get a timeout when we get home." I never punished a kid before. Probably because I've never had a kid, or three. That's what my mom used to say to us when we were bad. Same with Jerome's parents.

Lilly didn't come out of the trunk. The car was already moving. I said," Lilly you are getting a timeout when we get home. You have to sit in your room until we say so. And you can't see Preston and Lachlan until after." Lilly screamed," NO!!!!!" She started kicking and throwing a tantrum. I told Jerome to stop the car. He pulled over. I got out and opened the trunk. I grabbed Lilly and put her in her seat. Lachlan and Preston helped strap her in. She started to cry.

Jerome apologized to Lachlan and Preston. They said it was ok. I have never seen Lilly act like this. She was probably just tired. It was early.

When we got home Lilly was asleep. I was not surprised. Me and Jerome got out of the car. Lachlan said he would get Lilly. He picked her up and went inside.

I told Preston that there was extra couches to sleep on downstairs. I also told him Katie and her friends were downstairs too. Lachlan put Lilly in her bed and went downstairs with Preston.

Katie's Pov

I woke up and felt Parker laying on top of me. I looked at the clock. It was about 6:45. I couldn't get back to sleep. I was really board. I herd light snoring coming from the other side of the room. I looked over and saw Lachlan and Preston. I was shocked they were here. I was still bored though. I tried to reach for the TV remote. I couldn't reach it. After 2 minutes of trying to get the remote without waking all of them up I was frustrated. When I reached it Parker fell on the floor. When he landed on the floor I whispered," Sorry." I looked over at Preston and Lachlan. They were still asleep. Parker looked up at me. He looked tired. I ruffled his hair and made his bedhead worse. I giggled. He moved the hair out of his eyes. Then he dragged himself back on to the couch.

He put his head on my shoulder as we watched some random kid show. I recognized it. It was an annoying show that Lilly and Hunter watch sometimes.

We sat there for an hour. Eventually Parker fell asleep with his head on my lap. I was about to fall asleep again. Then I heard foot steps. I looked up and saw a tired Ian walking down the stairs.

I pushed Parker off of me and went back to the show. Ian whispered," Good morning. *Yawn*. The guys said yesterday that we can go to breakfast in the morning because Preston and Lachlan are visiting. Do you want to go?" I said," Yes!" Ian said," Well we might have to wait a bit for them to wake up." I said," Ok."

Parker woke up again. Ian whispered good morning to Parker. Parker whispered good morning back. Ian asked," Did you sleep on the floor all night?" Parker shot me a confusing look. I didn't know what to do. Parker said," No, I slept at the other end of the couch." That was a total lie. Ian said," Ok good." Then he walked back upstairs.

Time Skip!

I woke up again. I fell asleep after Ian went up stairs. I opened my eyes and saw Parker's face was directly above mine. All the guys were staring at me. Parker asked," Are you awake?" He started to smile a little bit.

I said," Yeah." Jerome said," you wouldn't wake up." I sat up. Sky said," Yeah, are you ok?" I said," I'm fine." Mitch said," Go get dressed we are going to breakfast!" He was exited. I said," ok." Sky said," O yeah. Your room is the first door on your left." I said," Ok." I grabbed my bag and went up stairs. when I got upstairs I was so excited to see my room.

I opened my door and saw blank walls. No floor. Not even a bed. I had a blow up mattress. All there was was a minecraft stuffed pig. I picked it up. I looked around again. My eyes started to water. I was about to cry. I wiped the tears away and put my stuff down. All I could wonder is if they all love me as much as Lilly and Hunter. They got a cool room and I got a blank room.

I got dressed and walked down stairs. Everyone was in a car expected for sky. I walked up to him.
He asked," Are you ready to go?" I hugged him. He hugged me back. I looked at his face. He was clearly confused. I asked him," Do you guys like Lilly and Hunter more than me?" Sky said," No! Why would you think that?!" I said,"Their room is colorful and awesome. Mine is blank." Sky said," this was supposed to be a surprise but... We were going to let you design your room." I said," O. I'm sorry I didn't know. That sounds awsome though!" Sky said," I'm happy that your happy. Now let's go eat I'm starving!"

He ran out. I walked to the mini van. (They have a mini van and another car. They are all not all just magically getting there 😂)

Time Skip. (After breakfast)

We all got back to the house. Heather and Parker got picked up after breakfast. After they got picked up Mitch said," We need to talk to you doods later. it's very important" we said," Ok." Then they all went up stairs to work on videos.

So ya that was chapter 30. Hope you liked it. A lot of stuff happened chapter... Sorry for such a long chapter! Lol well byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! 😆