Chapter 6

Heathers Pov

(Before the owner comes in)

I hear Katie scream when she was watching one of Sky's videos. Then we all herd the owner coming up the stairs. We all ran to the window.

Me and Parker jumped out onto the fire escape. We sat there trying to look through the window to see but not being too noticeable. Then we see Katie on her bed crying and the owner leaving.

We hoped through the window to see what happened. Then she said," Team Crafted is adopting someone and I think they are coming here today." The I hear the signal for people to come down stairs because someone is adopting. Then Katie says," I will be right back." then she opens the door and leaves.

Katie's Pov

I close the door then run down the hall. When I see who was adopting is run back upstairs to my room. I see all of them staring at me. Then I pull Heather and Parker to the door and tell them to come with me. They agreed. When we were about to leave I heard Lilly asks if she could come. I tell her," No I think you should stay here and wait for us to get back. Then Lilly nods. Then me, Parker, and Heather start to walk to the lobby.

Parker's Pov

We peek around the corner not wanting to be seen then I hear the voices of team crafted! I try to hear what they are saying but they are to far away.

I see all the kids get in a long line. Then I see Katie get bummed to the side. Then I see her, Nikki. Then Nikki said in a sarcastic way

"Eww! I touched the geek!" Then I see Katie's face turn bright red like she was going to scream at her. Then Katie said,

"Look, just because you are the owners favorite it don't mean you talk to people like that!" Nikki then said,

" Wow just because you are a geek and you are never getting out of here doesn't mean you have to be mean to me!"

I saw Katie's face get even more red. It looked like she wanted to punch her. Then she said,

"Why do you even what to be adopted by them?" Then Nikki said,

"Because I can date one of them!"

Me, Heather, and Katie look confused. Then Heather said,

" You are are age! they are like 20!"

Then Nikki said,

"So? they are cute especially the one with the hair over his eye!"

Then Heather said,

"No he's mine!"

Then me and Katie laughed.

Then Nikki stomped away almost tripping over her blue heels.

Time Skip!

We saw Nikki go up and say hi to them. She told them about herself then they asked her a question.

"Do you know what Minecraft is?" Mitch asked. Then she tryed to think of me when I wore my Minecraft shirts because, she has no idea what Minecraft is. Then she said,

I love Minecraft! I like..."

She was stumbling over words trying to think of what my shirts said.

"I like umm Power moves only, and don't do dis."

Then smiles came across there faces. That wasn't good.

Time Skip!

Hunter's Pov

For the first 20 minutes when they left me and Lilly watched TV. Then I got worried where all of them where. I got off from my bed and told Lilly to follow me.

Then we creeped down the hall to where we found them. I was shocked to see all of team crafted in the lobby! I couldn't help myself. I screamed, "Hi team crafted!" The everyone looked at us. Then the owner yelled at us to get upstairs.

On our way up I heard Adam ask," what was that about?" then I heard her say," those where the bad kids you don't want them because..." Then I couldn't hear anymore of what she said.

So ya thanks for reading. Sorry didn't post for a couple days... But I did today!!!! Lol ok I'm tired... Ok byeeeeeeeeee!!! :3