Chapter 19

Katie's Pov

I woke up. I didn't see Parker next to me. I stood up and looked around the room. I didn't see him. I thought to my self that he probably went to our room. I started to climb down the fire escape.

Time skip!

When I got into our room all I saw was Lilly and Hunter playing in the corner. I walked up to Hunter and asked him," Did you see where Heather and Parker went?"

He said," Heather went back to home, I don't know where Parker is."

I said," Ok." I sat on Lilly's bed to think. I looked at the clock. It was about 7:30. I thought about where Parker could be.

He could be downstairs sneaking a snack. He's always hungry! He could be outside. I glanced outside. He wasn't there. I decided to walk downstairs to see if he was there.

Time skip!

I was under the table where he usually was. I couldn't find him. Breakfast time already started. I could see a lot of people downstairs. But I didn't see Nikki. Nikki always had a crush on Parker. I ran upstairs.

Small Time skip!

I got to her door. I put my ear up to the door. I didn't hear anything. I wanted to know where she was. I ran to our room.

Another Small Time skip!

I got to my door. I saw a note on it. The note said,

U scared yet? Lol Jk! I know u miss your little "boyfriend" But, I have no idea where he is... Sorry. Just don't come to my room I'm busy. Love and hugs!
~Nikki

Wow Nikki is so stupid! How could anyone fall for that?!? I grab the note off our door and walk to her room.

Time skip!

I get to her door. I still don't here anything. I knock on the door. She answered the door with a "Hi!" I was so confused. Why is she being nice to me?

I walked into her room. I didn't see Parker. I asked her where Parker was she said," I don't know. Maybe he's downstairs. I already looked for him upstairs. I screamed," Why Are You Looking For Him?!?" She said," No reason." I take her advice and go downstairs, but I still don't trust her.

Parkers Pov

(Before Katie woke up)

I woke up in a dark room. I couldn't move my arms or legs. I felt the floor under me. I was tied to something. I was laying like a starfish. Haha I feel like a starfish! Weird how I think of the least important things when I'm suppose to be focusing on something more important.

(That's totally me all the time! Lol)

The room wasn't that big. Maybe a closet? I was right. I saw a door open. Than I saw Nikki. She opened the door. She said," Yay you are finally awake!"

I looked at my hands and feet. They were tied down with a rope but, she cut holes in the carpet and tide everything under it. That's pretty smart.

So ya that was chapter 19. Sorry I didn't update sooner... Merry Christmas and Happy holidays! 😝 I wonder what will happen! Because Katie, Hunter, and Lilly are going to get adopted! But they have to find Parker! Hmmm...
Lol
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :3