Chapter 11

Katie's Pov

(Right after Team Crafted adopted and left)

I see Parker and Heather crying. I was crying too. Then I look at Hunter and Lilly. They are just watching Tv. Not knowing why we are crying, and not seeing the point in it.

I get off of my bed and walk to the window. I open it and jump out. I hear Heather ask," Where are you going?" I say," I'm going into the spare room on the top floor to think. Then Heather said," Ok." I shut the window and climb on to the really old ladder that felt like it would break in seconds.

I've never been really afraid of heights. Then I see in Nikki's old room. I check if it's locked, and it is. I keep climbing up and realize it is pretty cold up here.

When I finally make it to the spare room I open the window and climb in. There's all old furniture and toys. All the colors where faded. I sit under a table and think about how close I was to meeting them. I sit there in silence.

Time Skip!

Parker's Pov

It has been hours since Katie left. All we have been doing is playing with the kids. I say," Hay I'm going to see if Katie's ok." I see Heather nod.

When I was about to leave I see her giving me a dirty look. I exactly know why too. She hates being alone with kids. I start to laugh a little. She ignores it and rolls her eyes. I jump out the window and start to climb up the ladder on the side of the building.

Time Skip!

When I get up to the spare room I climb in and see Katie asleep under a table. I think to myself if I should wake her up or give her a pillow and let her rest. I see a pillow on the other side of the room. I go and grab it. I see another one under it. I grab both the pillows and make my way over to Katie.

When I get over to her I lift her head up and put it on the pillow. I take the other pillow and put it next to her. I didn't want to leave her here alone. In case she wakes up in the middle of the night and falls off the building. So I lay next to her.

I give her a hug. I know how sad she was. Then I felt her turn towards me and hug me. I feel myself start to fall asleep when I see her open her eyes. Her head was on my chest. I see her start to smile because she knew it was me. She said to me," I love you." I fell shocked then I say," I love you too." She gave me a kiss on the cheek and hugged me tighter. Then she closed her eyes. We both fell asleep.

So ya... That was chapter 11 thank you for reading! Aww isn't that cute!!!! Lol I will get back to what will happen with Nikki maybe chapter 12-13. So ya thank you and Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!