037 murphy's latest temper tantrum

CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN
( murphy's latest temper tantrum )

CHAPTER THIRTY SEVEN( murphy's latest temper tantrum )

OCT 10, 2149
DAY TWENTY EIGHT ON THE GROUND

SCREAMS TORE FROM DAKOTA'S THROAT AS MUPRHY BOUND HER WRISTS BEHIND HER BACK. They sounded torturous, even through the muffle of her gag. The pain was absolutely mind-bending in the tight constraints against her swollen and injured arm. The girl was honestly surprised she hadn't yet passed out from the sheer volume of the searing affliction radiating through her; she wished she would.

Everyone near the outside of the drop ship immediately heard it, her agonized shrieks following one after the other as it instilled great fear throughout the camp. They were oblivious to the way Jasper was begging inside through his tears and own gag formed from old seat belt for Murphy to let her arm free; his desperate pleading not working.

Fallon Walsh was in the middle of a petty fight with Jones, having blown a small misunderstanding wildly out of proportion. It was about to turn into a gladly welcomed fist fight when the sudden screeches came ringing from the drop ship. In amusement with knitted brows, her head turned in that direction; the girl seeing Bellamy furiously yelling something into his radio. She grinned wickedly, interested in whatever situation was unfolding and deciding it would be a good time to annoy the curly-haired Blake. She didn't yet recognize the voice.

With crossed arms and a devious smirk, she pushed her way through the crowd and over to the fuming boy; waltzing casually up to his side as another pained yelp came from the drop ship. She raised her brows in mild surprise, only now seeing the door was closed.

"Wow... I can't believe someone stole the entire drop ship to have the best sex ever." she crudely joked, Bellamy's head snapping over to her, not having noticed her arrival. He ignored her completely, not having time for her antics right now; teeth so clenched it seemed as if his jaw might break.

"Murphy open the damn door now or you're a dead man." he growled viciously into the radio, knuckles white from how hard he was pressing on the button; face contorted in fury.

"What the hell is happening now?" Raven came jogging up with an exasperated huff, her eyes shifting from the drop ship back to Bellamy; who was sweating in panic despite the frigid weather.

"Murphy's latest temper tantrum, apparently." Fallon shrugged to her in a mildly entertained tone, the screams finally ceasing.

"Dakota, are you okay? What happened?! Where's Jasper?" he then frantically asked into the radio, as if she would actually be able to answer with Murphy in command of the device. It wasn't often the girls heard such fear and desperation coming from the mighty King Blake.