039 looks like you've got your fight

CHAPTER THIRTY NINE
( looks like you've got your fight )

OCT 10 & 11, 2149DAYS TWENTY EIGHT & TWENTY NINE ON THE GROUND

OCT 10 & 11, 2149
DAYS TWENTY EIGHT & TWENTY NINE ON THE GROUND

author's note:
hello my babies! i hope everyone is well! not only is this chapter the second to last of season one, but it is a special one too, which is why my note is at the front today.

this summer, the beautiful argentslove created a bakota fluff scenario that was so beautiful i knew i had to fit it into kalopsia, even though she had simply made it for fun. so, the credit for the plot of Bakota cuteness at the beginning of the chapter goes fully to argentslove ! it is so cool to me to finally be able to publish this & see it come to fruition since it's been in the works for like 6 months. i hope you enjoy reading her wonderful idea as much as i enjoyed writing it! love u nat! <3

also wanted to make a quick announcement that the new season 2 character will be named jaxx and be played by jacob artist. congratulations to rqmantic & toxicsoulss for winning the little contest! i loved seeing everyone's suggestions so much!

anyways, that's enough of me, go enjoy some bakota fluff before the war officially starts lol!

xoxo, cam <33

DAKOTA WAS LOST IN A DAYDREAM OF WHAT THE OCEAN MIGHT BE LIKE. She was so caught up in her imagination, she barely even noticed she was still in the woods 120 miles away from the sea.

Perhaps there'd be a salty zephyr to tousle her long, dark locks. The vault of sky above might be shaded with a series of thick clouds or a stunning ether of untouched azure. Briny waters of blue and green infused with sunshine crashing at the shore; playful, white foam lining the outskirts of receding waves returning to the deep. The idea of what warm, grainy sand woven with hues of gold and earthen browns might feel like between her toes was intoxicating. The blazing sun reflecting against saltwater ripples in the great, wide ocean as it sunk below the curvature of the earth at twilight would surely be one of the most beautiful things she'd ever get to see.

Frankly, she couldn't wait to get there; having had time to adjust to everything going on and discovering exhilaration in her heart for a better life as a beach junkie.

She was brought out of her trance when she tripped on a tree root, stumbling ungracefully to remain upright; apologizing sheepishly when she knocked harshly into Xavier in front of her. She fought to suppress a humored grin when Bellamy snickered behind her, the girl falling back a few steps to join his side at the very back of the gigantic group; glaring at him jokingly.