50

• 50 - A WOLF IN SHEEP CLOTHING •

| Nisha's POV |

A soft groan left me as I blink my eyes open. What the heck happened? All I remember is.. we're in the temple of Hecate.. Hazel.. Axlle.. Abby..

My eyes widen. I tried to move my hands but I can't. I look down at my body. I'm tied and it's so tight. I roam my eyes and saw the others tied up to every pillars. My heart starts to beat fast when I saw him.

Draven..

He is in there.. alone and hanging, hands tied to two post and unconscious. What did they do to him?

"You're awake.. daughter of Aphrodite."

My hands quickly turn into fists after hearing a woman's voice. Abby.. she's alive.. even though earlier, I saw it with my two eyes, Draven piercing his weapon through Abby from behind.. it's impossible to survived that kind of injury.

"Shock are we? Oh, Nisha, I'm more powerful now with the help of the machine."

My eyes widen at the conclusion popped inside my head. What if.. all this time.. they planned on using the machine to revived themselves if something goes wrong on their side?

"Not shocking anymore. You have a deity associated with slumber. Even a sleeping spell can be decreased in effectiveness by you."

That pulls me out of my thoughts. I can see her feet stop in front of me as she crouch on my level. She harshly held my chin and make me look at her. Just seeing her face makes me want to vomit so bad.

"But you're still weak." she smirk at me while I just look at her in disgust. "You didn't get to woke those pathetic professors and staffs of your precious academy."

I bite my lip as I tried my best not to burst in anger. How could she say that? Call those people pathetic? What's wrong with her? What did those people do to her?

I pulled my face away from her grip. "You don't have rights to call them that." I told her. "They didn't do anything wrong besides.. the academy is also your home."

She raise a brow at me and stood up. She placed her hands on her waist. "This academy? A home? Don't make me laugh. This place never been a home to me." she turn around and starts to walk. She stopped besides where still the unconscious principal is, Ms. Jones. "Family.. home.. huh. I've never felt those."

My abilities subconsciously linked to her but I jolted when Abby shouts.

"Stop reading me!"

So she knows the feeling of being read by me. Well, she is aware that I'm a daughter of Aphrodite though I'm still confused how she knew.

"Oh wait.. are you curious on how I found out?" she smirks at me. "I saw your greatest tragic moment of life."

As a woman who can make trance or illusions of someone's tragic event. They have the ability to see your tragic memories that even if you bury it to forget, they will still show it to you to take advantage.

Luana and Aeron told us everything that we should know about our enemies. These children of the Muses.. and the other students they abducted. I've never faced earlier any students they had took.. and I know some will be out later but before that happen.. I hope we change the way they think..

"I saw you doubting, Morpheus, the god that you once saw as a father." she starts to walk around again and stop besides a man. She hold handful of his hair and pull his face up.